CHAPTER 2

An hour passed and Harry and I were still in separate rooms ignoring each other. That was until he finally came out. He sat next to me on the sofa and pulled my legs onto his lap which caught me off guard. "What's up?" He asked casually. "Um, nothing. I'm watching tv. What were you doing?" I asked. "I just got off the phone with the guys. They want us to go out with them tonight." "Oh. That's why." I said mainly to myself, but I didn't mean to say it out loud. "Why what?" He asked. "You haven't had a full conversation with me in almost a week. It just surprised me that's all." I said. I put my attention back to the tv, but Harry was still staring at me. "Y/n?" "Yes?" I said still looking at the TV. "Do you have an attitude? Because if you do, you need to fix it." He snapped. I looked over at him before removing my legs from his lap and getting off the sofa. " Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm not fighting with you, Haz. I'm tired of it. I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready so we can leave. Maybe it'll give you time to cool down." I said before I walked into our bathroom. I stripped of my clothes and got into the shower closing my eyes and letting the hot water hit my skin. I jumped when I felt Harry's arms around my body and his breath on my neck. "I need something, baby." He said in my ear before he turned me around to face him. "What do you need?" "You." He said before he lifted me up and pressed me against the shower wall. I wrapped my legs around him as he kissed my neck. "Are you doing this so you'll be in character for the boys?" I asked. He stopped and looked up at me. "What?" "You know. You'll pretend we're perfectly fine infront of everyone and then when we get home you'll go back to ignoring me again." I said. "Oh, baby. You know I love you." He said before his kissed my lips. "Do you?  Because it's staring to feel like you're only here because you know I'll give you what you want."