Chapter 4

"What the fuck was that?" Harry asked me. I began to laugh at his reaction. "Calm down, baby. It was just a joke." I said. I pressed my body to his making his back his the side of the building. "A joke? You were all over him. God, I was right. You are such a fucking whore." He said. By now paparazzi were around us along with fans. "I'm a whore, really? At least I still care about someone besides myself you inconciderate fuck!" I yelled before pushing him back against the wall. Even though he was twice my size I still had the strength to push him. "Don't cause a scene, Y/n." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Why? Will your perfect image be ruined if your own girlfriend thinks you're an selfish prick! You fucking disgust me!" I said. He picked me up over his shoulder and carried me to the car. Once we reached the car he put me down and leaned me agaisnt the car as his body towered over mine. I had make up running down my face. He lifted my head up so I would look at him. "You need to calm down." "You just called me a whore, Harry. I fucking hate you!" I yelled. He opened the car door and I got in before wiping my tears. He slammed his door when he was in and drove off quickly. "Don't think you're getting away with what you did. You made a fool out of me. You're an embarrassment." "You called me a whore. You're the embarrassment." I said snapped. "I'm the embarrassment? Really? I'm the one who makes the most money in this relationship. I buy everything for you-" "but did I ask you or tell you to buy anything?" I asked raising my voice. "No." "Exactly. I have my own fucking money. I don't need you. That's all you care about is money anymore! You don't even love me like you use to! But hell if I had money all over me you'd clean me head to toe, wouldn't you?" I yelled as Harry pulled up to our house.