Chapter 26 (Final Chapter)

I sighed before sitting down. Harry sat down next to me. "Y/n, have you been fighting with him all day?" Harry asked. "Yes, Haz. He's been like this for 4 days. I don't know what to do. Maybe he's jealous of you and Sage spending time together." "She's my daughter. He shouldn't be jealous." Harry said. "I know." I said softly. "Can I asked you something?" He asked. I nodded. "You can ask me anything." "Do-do you still love me?" He asked. I leaned forward and rested my head on his shoulders. "Yeah. I do." I said quietly. "I thought you hated me." "I can't hate you. I can't even stay mad at you. That's what I hate. I hate that I love you so much that I can't hate you." He chuckled. "Did you understand that?" I asked. He nodded. "You were my wife. I understand everything you say." He mumbled. "Do you still love me?" I asked. "Of course I still love you. Why do you think I looked the way I did when you saw me? I was walking around for 2 years thinking the love of my life hated me, but it turns out that you don't so it's okay." He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me. "Now, Brad. Does he treat you well?" He asked. "Yes. He's very sweet. Sage adores him, Haz. It's adorable." I said. He smiled. "You know she never left my side all week. I hardly even got her to go to school. It was so funny." I giggled. "She doesn't want you to go away again. She remembers you. It's just faint. That's all" "I appreciate you making sure she knew who I was. It made me so happy when she said I looked like her daddy." He said. We leaned back, but he still held me. "I made sure she knew who you were. I had to." I said. Sage walked in with her teddy bear in her arms and she rubbed her eyes. "Where's daddy?" She asked whimpering. "He's right here, honey." I said. She walked over to us and said on our laps and rested her head on Harry's chest while her feet rested on my lap. "Daddy, will you sing to me?" She asked. Harry looked at me as I smiled. "Can I?" Harry asked. I nodded. "Please sing. I want to hear you." I said. He began to softly sing and Sage fell back asleep. Harry held us tighter and kissed both our foreheads. "My girls." He whispered.

After a couple hours, Harry decided to leave. He didn't want Brad to walk in and start a fight with him. I placed Sage on the sofa when we stood up and I walked him out to his car. "Thank You for letting me see her, Y/n. I really appreciate it. It's helped me alot." He said. "You don't have to thank me, Harry. She's your daughter. It's your right to see her." "I just said alot in the past, Y/n." I nodded. "I know, but that's in the past, Haz. I told you I was over it." I said. He opened his door and got in, but his feet hung out of the car. "Can I hug you?" I asked. He nodded and pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I tightly wrapped my arms around his body. "If you hug any tighter I might go numb." He said jokingly. I giggled. "I love you, Y/n...so much." He mumbled into my neck. I smiled. "I love you, too, Harry." I said back. I pulled away, but he still kept his hands on my waist. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. I sighed. "I don't know, Harry. I don't want-" "Please, Y/n. I need to. I won't tell anyone. Please." I looked around. "What about paparazzi, Haz?" He cupped my face. "Kiss me, baby." He whispered. I slowly pressed my lips to his and he deepened the kiss. I slowly pulled away and smiled. "I missed that so much." Harry said. "Go home, Haz." I said laughing. "Okay, baby. I love you. I'll call tomorrow." "Okay. I love you, too. Bye." I said walking before walking into the house. I picked up Sage and carried her to her room. About an hour later, Brad came back home and sat on the sofa next to me. "Y/n, I don't think this is working." He said. I turned to him and sighed. "I was thinking the same thing." He nodded. "It's not that I don't love you. It's just....how am I supposed to compete with him? You still love him and he's Sage's father and you were married. I've only been here for three years. I just think it's what's best. He makes you happy. I know he does and all I want is for you to be happy. I know you love me, but you love him more. And I don't want to keep you away from him. So, I want you to go with him and be happy. I'll get my stuff and go." He said before getting off of the sofa.

Harry and I were in Sage's room dressing her after her bath. She was running away from Harry and she thought it was hilarious. "Sage, come here now." Harry said firmly. I looked up at him and Sage covered her mouth to stop a giggle, but failed and so did I. We both let out a giggle and Harry put his hands on his hips. "This is not funny at all." He said trying to contain the laughter. "Then why are you laughing?" Sage giggled. Harry grabbed her and dressed her quickly. She shot out of his grasp and ran to me. "I think he's angry, Mommy." She whispered. "I'm not angry, sweetheart. I promise." He said. He walked over to her and kissed her cheek. He used to get so angry over the dumbest things, but he doesn't anymore. "Time for bed, Princess." Harry said. We put Sage to bed and hugged her. "Does this mean we're a family?" She asked. I smiled. "Yes, honey. Goodnight, we love you." I said before I shut the door and we walked out of the room. Harry and I went to my room and got in bed. We were talking and then talking turned into kissing and the next thing I knew we were tangled in the sheets. I laid my head on Harry's chest as he traced circles on my leg that was over his waist. "I love you, Haz." I said softly. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. "I love you, baby." He said before kissing me. "Does this mean we're back to how we used to be?" He asked. "If you want to be." "Do you want to be?" I nodded. "Of course I do. I love you so much and I missed you those 4 years. I don't want to miss you like that ever again." I said. "You don't have to worry about a thing, baby girl. I promise. I'll treat you better than I ever did before." He said as he looked into my eyes showing me he meant every single word.