CHAPTER 8

When I woke up the next morning I remembered that I didn't have to go in to work today. I lifted Harry's arm from my waist and he grabbed my hand when I stood up. "Lay down, baby." He mumbled. "No. I have stuff to do. It's almost noon, babe." I leaned down and pecked his lips before I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that I decided to do laundry. I picked up Harry's clothes from last night off the floor and picked up mine carrying them to the laundry room. I began cleaning out the pockets of Harry's jeans like I always did. He had a habit of leaving money or his keys in them so it became a habit of mine to check them. I pulled out a piece of paper his pocket and it had a phone number on it with the name 'Ellie'. I froze for a second before shaking out of my daze. I grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter and dialed the number. "Hello?" "Who is this?" I asked the girl. "This is Ellie. Who is this?" She asked. "Do you by chance know anyone named Harry?" She giggled. "One kissed me last night. Why?" "This is his wife. I was just clearing things up before I went ape shit on my husband." She gasped. "Oh my god. I didn't know. I'm so sorry. He came to me, I swear. He was drunk. I promise you I didn't know." She said frantically. Unusually, we stayed on the phone and she explained everything that happened between them. "Well, thank you so much for that." I said. "I'm really sorry." She said before hanging up. I was angry at Harry I couldn't control it. I grabbed and glass from the cupboard and filled it with water walking back to the bedroom and threw the water on Harry. He sat up quickly. "Baby, what are you doing?" He asked. "What's wrong?" I scoffed. "What's wrong? Maybe this is what's wrong?" I yelled holding up the piece of paper. His face dropped and he jumped out of bed grabbing the paper from me. He looked up at me. His damp hair covering his forehead. "Baby, I swear nothing happened." He said putting his hands on my arms. "Oh, well, I already talked to her. She said you were flirting with her and then kissed her, so get the fuck away from me, you lying prick." I pushed him and then went to my closet. Even though I didn't have to work today, I decided I was going to go in just to get away from Harry. "And to think that we were starting to go back to how we used to." I said shaking my head. "What are you talking about, baby? I love you." "Yeah, right, Harry. Get out of my way." I said pushing him. I pulled off my shirt and took off my pajama shorts. Harry grabbed my hips and kissed my neck. "I love you so much. I'm sorry. Let me show you how sorry I am." He sat me down on the bed and kissed me. "No, Harry. Why don't you go kiss Ellie?" I pushed him away and pulled my black tight work dress over my head and pulled it up my body. Harry pushed me agaisnt the wall and pushed his hips to mine and pulled my hips to his grinding his hips on my, a soft moan leaving my lips. "God, baby. You're so amazing." He said in my ear. He kissed my neck and sucked on the skin below my ear. "Stop." I said before pushing him away. I grabbed my black heels from my closet and my phone and purse before walking to the door. "Where are you going?" Harry asked. "To work, Haz. I don't want to be around you right now. I thought we were going to go back to the old Harry and Y/n we used to be. The ones that held each other at night or always spent time with, but I was clearly wrong. Now, I'm leaving. I love you. Goodbye." I said reaching for the door handle. Harry pulled me to him and connected our lips holding the back of my neck. "Let go, Haz." I said agaisnt his lips. I pulled away and walked out to my car.