Chapter 18

I walked out of Sage's room and Harry followed me and closed the door behind him. "I guess I'll go since you have it under control" I said as I turned to leave. "Y/n, about what I said earlier-" "Don't, Harry. You said enough. I didn't think you'd go as low as saying that Sage wasn't your daughter, but I was obviously wrong. I don't give a shit about the things you said to me because you've said worse things. It's just, you have to man up, Harry. Stop living a care free life. You have responsibilities now. You're not a teenager anymore. You're divorced with a year old daughter. It's time to grow up." I grabbed the door handle and he pulled me back to him and connected our lips, but I pushed away. "It's too late, Harry. Stop trying to fix this. It's never going to be fixed. No matter how much you try. I'm not one to give up on things, but this is just too much for me. We always fight, we always make up, and then fight again and then break up. I'm done. I don't even know who you are anymore. All I know is that this Harry or whoever it is, I don't love. I don't love this Harry. I hate him. You're different, Harry. You're not the same person I fell in love with." "Well, this is who I am now! This is the Harry who you married, who made love to you to get that thing!" He yelled as he pointed to Sage's door. I slapped him across the face and stepped closer to him. "You're not the person I married. You aren't the person that made love to me so we could have a daughter, not a thing! This weekend is your last weekend with her, Harry. You don't want the responsibility anymore, then fine. I'll raise our "thing" by ourselves, you fucking dick! You better spend plenty of time with her because you won't see her for a while. And don't bother calling me afterwards because I fucking hate you!" I yelled. I walked into Sage's room and kissed her forehead before walking out and past Harry. "Y/n, wait!" Harry yelled. "Don't fucking touch me! I hate you. I hate you!" I yelled pulling away from his grasp and getting in my car and sped away. I hadn't heard anything from Harry in a couple days and I honestly could care less. If it didn't have anything to do with Sage, I didn't want to hear from him. He's an inconsiderate ass who doesn't care about his own daughter. He was supposed to be bringing Sage back, but I was piled in at work with the new issue coming up. "Mrs. Styles, your ex husband is calling. Would you like me to take a message?" The assistant asked through the phone's speaker. Since I hadn't remarried, my last name stayed as Harry's and I didn't really mind since it kind of made me think all of these negative things didn't happen between us. "Ask him want he it's about, please?" "Yes, Ma'am." She said before the speaker went out. About 2 minutes later the phone beeped. "Yes?" I asked. "He says it's about Sage and that he would really appreciate it if you would talk to him." I sighed before picking of the phone. "Hello?" "Hey, what time do you want to meet up?" Harry asked. "I don't know. I'm swamped at work, Harry." "Do you want me to drop her off with you then? I have to leave for interviews. Our plane is leaving in about 2 hours." I groaned. "I guess, but you better spend time with her for the last hour you have her. I was serious last night." He sighed. "Alright, I'll be there soon. I love-bye." My eyes widened before he hung up. Why does he keep doing that? He does it all the time. I sighed before going back to work. I remembered that I had a meeting and I walked out to the meeting room. In the middle of the meeting Josie came in the doors. "Mrs. Styles, I hate to interrupt you, but your daughter is here with her father." "Oh great. Thank you." I said. I wrapped up the meeting and then meet the two of them in my office. Sage squealed from excitement when she saw me. "Mama!" She yelled. "Hi, baby. How are you?" "I missed you, Mommy." She said as I picked her up. I kissed all over her face making her giggle. "So beautiful." Harry mumbled. "We need to talk, Haz." I said. "Josie, can you watch her for a few minutes?" "Yes, Mrs.Styles. I can." She and I handed Sage to her and closed the door.