CHAPTER 15

*Y/ n's P.O.V *

~1 month Later ~

I was at the court hearing with Harry getting our final divorce. We hadn't seen each other since a week after I left our house. I went out with the guys and of course Harry was there. We both got drunk and we both missed each other. He kissed me and he took me back to our once shared home and one thing led to another and I woke up naked with him holding me close and tight agaisnt his chest. He begged me not to leave again and said he was sorry, but it was too late. Right now I was walking out of the court room. The judge had just finalized everything and I was now single. "Y/n, can I talk to you?" I heard Harry ask. I stopped and turned around. "Sure, bab- I mean Harry." I said walking up to him. "Do you really want this?" He asked. "Of course I don't, but we weren't happy and with what you did, how am I supposed to trust you again?" He looked down ashamed. "Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" "I know you didn't, Haz. And I'm not going to throw it in your face anymore, but it's the trust. It'll always go back to the trust. I love you more than words can describe, but this obviously isn't going to work out how we wanted to." I took off my wedding band and grabbed his hand. "No. Don't. Please, baby." He begged. I softly placed my ring in the palm of his hand and I kissed his cheek. "I love you, Haz. Goodbye." I said before I walked out to my car.

I walked into my apartment I had gotten in downtown London. It was close to my work so I was never late and I could just walk. When I opened my door, Gemma and Lou were sitting on my sofa. I gave Gemma a spare key just in case she needed somewhere to stay or to just hang out. I told them that the court hearing was today and they said they would meet me at my apartment. "Hey ladies." I said setting my purse down on the kitchen table. "How was it?" Gemma asked. "It was fine." I said. "Do you girls want something to drink? Or something to eat? I'm starving. I've gained so much weight, too. It's not even funny. And I look so bloated, but I haven't even had my period." I rambled. I walked into the kitchen and grabbing water bottles from the fridge. I placed them in the on the counter. I felt dizzy and took a few steps before my legs gave out and I passed out. *********** I woke up with bright lights in my face and I quickly covered my eyes. "Look who's finally awake." I heard Anne said. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in the hospital. You fainted and Gemma freaked out and called the ambulance, but everything is fine." "Where is she? Where's my Y/n?" I heard Harry ask frantically. He charged in the room and his face softened when he saw me. "Baby, thank god you're alright." He said before he kissed my forehead. "I was so worried." "I'm fine, Harry. Who called you?" I asked. "Gemma did. She called all of us." He said. Anne walked out of the room as the doctor walked in. "I have some great news." He said brightly. "I'm guessing this the one you're in a relationship with and I just wanted to congratulate you two." He said. "For what?" Harry asked. "Well, she's pregnant. That's the only thing going on with her."