CHAPTER 10

I watched Harry walked out of the room and I sighed before I went back to reading my book. I didn't know why Harry and I were like this. We loved each other, it was just distant. It felt like we were in a long distance relationship, but he was sleeping right next to me. I hated being like this with him. Although we agreed we wouldn't get a divorce, Harry wouldn't talk about anything. And the thing that was worse was that he was leaving tomorrow to do a few shows and interviews. He would be gone for at least a week. I would spend time with Gemma and Anne alot during these past 4 months, but that's only because Harry wasn't around and I would get bored. Anne would ask me how we were doing and I would tell her we were fine, but Gemma would see straight through the lie. She was the only one who knew about what was going on between us. She said she would talk to Harry, but I didn't want to make things worse. I pushed all the thoughts aside and decided to go to bed. I cleaned up everything and poured out the tea I had been drinking before walking to the bedroom. Harry's body was curled into a ball under the blankets with his arms crossed over his chest. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I walked into the bedroom Harry was further on his side of the bed. I frowned before slipping out of my leggings and getting into bed. His back was facing me and I stared at his for a minute before running my hand along his spine. I sat up and kissed his cheek. " I love you, Harry" I whispered before turning around and laying down. I can't take this anymore. I'm so tired of us behaving like this towards each other. I began to silently cry, but I stopped feeling Harry shift in the bed. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer him and wrapped his arms around my body. "I love you more, baby. Please don't cry." He said in my ear before he buried his face into my neck and falling asleep.

* Harry's P.O.V *

I had to wake up early this morning to get ready to leave for the airport. I didn't want to leave Y/n, but I had things to do with the guys. Things with us hadn't been the greatest and I didn't know what to do. I felt like when she found out I kissed that girl, everything was going down hill. I walked into our room from the kitchen and knelt down next to Y/n as she laid on the bed. I pushed her hair from her face. "Baby, wake up." I said softy. She fluttered her eyes open and cupped my face. "Hi, babe." She said making me laugh quietly. She was always goofy whenever she was sleepy or when she would wake up. "I need you to drive me to the airport, babe." I said. Her face dropped and she sighed. She didn't want me to go. "I know. I don't want to go either, baby, but I have to." She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "I know you have to, Harry." I stood up and she got out of bed pulling on a pair of sweatpants and changed into a tanktop. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Harry, we have to go. You're gonna be late." She said softly as I began to kiss her neck. "Harry, stop it." She giggled. I turned her around so she was facing me. "I'm gonna miss you so much. You know that, right?" She looked down and nodded, but I could tell she didn't believe me. "Y/n, look at me, please." "Harry, we need to go." She said walking out if the room. I grabbed my bag and followed her out to the car. I laced my fingers with hers as she drove, but no words were shared between us until I decided to speak up. "You're my world. Don't you ever think otherwise, understand?" She sighed before glancing at me. "Why are you telling me all this?" She asked. "Because you need to hear it." I said.