Chapter 21

Trash was all over the floor and red party cups were scattered about on the floor. He had the best party of his life last night and the evidence was all over the house. " Harry, where the fuck are you?" I yelled making my way further into the house. I found myself in front of his bedroom door and I opened it. Harry was in bed with a girl. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Y/n, what are you - I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." "Shut up, Harry. Get some fucking clothes on. We need to talk." I said before slamming the door and walking back to the living room. It hurt alittle seeing Harry with someone else, but I got over it quickly. I put my keys and purse on the table and soon Harry came out in his boxers and a tshirt. " Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to see that." "I don't give a shit about that, Harry. You were sleeping with other girls when we were together." I snapped. "Y/n, I-" "Where were you on Saturday while my daughter was here without you?" I asked. "I was here with her." He said crossing his arms. "Don't fucking lie to me, Haz! I know you went out and partied! I saw the fucking pictures!" I yelled. He grabbed a glass and pour some kind of alcohol in it. As he brought it to his lips I grabbed it and threw it at a wall, shattering the glass. "What the fuck, Y/n?" He yelled. "It's the middle of the fucking day, Harry. Get over it!" I yelled. "Is this what you do now that you don't have responsibilities? You party all day and fuck some girl the next? What is she, like the fifth girl you've slept with this past week?" He smirked. "Sixth, actually." He mumbled. "You're a fucking pig. You're becoming everything those media pricks make you out to be! Do you not realize that? Everyone hates you because you're a conceided asshole! I wouldn't be surprised if Sage started hating you! I'm so tired of this shit! Is it okay for me to just stop being a mother to OUR child?" I ask. "No! Stop! Fuck! Just stop!" He yelled. He balled his fist before pushing me agaisnt a wall and getting in my face.

Harry looked into my eyes , his breath fanning my face. "Stop doing this." He said lowly. "You did this, Haz. Not me." I said. He lowered his head down to my neck and starting kissing below my ear. "Um, Harry?" I heard the girl say. Harry stopped. "I'm gonna go." "Good idea." Harry said. His eyes never left mine. "You'll call me right?" She asked. "Does it look like I will want to call you?" He spat as he slowly turned to look at her. "I have her now, I don't need you. You were just a fill. Now go!" He yelled. She jumped and grabbed her shoes and left. " You're such a dick." I said pushing him away. "What are you going to leave me, too?" He asked me as he raised his voice. "I left you a long time ago, Haz. You better be damn grateful for our baby because if it wasn't for her, I would've stopped talking to you a long, long time ago." I grabbed my purse and keys from the table. "Y/n, I love you!" "That's why you were in there with that whore 10 minutes ago, right?" He ran his fingers through his hair. "If you would just listen-" "No. I've listen to your excuses and explaining why you do the things you do for the past 3 Years, Haz. I'm not doing this with you anymore. You had your chance. Multiple chances, actually. And you fucked everything up every fucking time. I loved you, Haz. And you threw me away like I was shit and you did the same thing to our daughter. So, I'll make this real easy for you. Don't ever come near us again and don't ever try to talk to us again. We'll be just fine without you. You can waste your life with parties and girls. Do whatever your cold heart desires because I'm fucking done." I walked to the door kicking trash out of my way before opening it and walking out making sure to slam the door. I got in my car and drove away not regretting a single thing that was just said.