Chapter 5

I stormed into the house with Harry behind me who slammed the door. I walked into our room and slipped off my dress, but was pushed onto the bed. Harry started kissing my neck as he hovered over me. "Get off me, Harry. I'm pissed at you. The last thing I want is to have sex with you right now." I said pushing him off. He rolled off me and held himself up with his elbows watching me walk from the bed to our closet. "You won't need clothes, babe. I'll have some of you by the end of the night." I heard him say. I pulled on one of his band tshirts and walked to the bathroom ignoring him. " Y/n, stop. Come make love to me." He said trying to pull me to the bedroom. "Fucking stop! Dont touch me!" I yelled pushing him away. "See, you wonder why I don't talk to you! You're a bitch when I try to touch you!" He yelled. I turned to face him. "Keep it up, Harry." I said walking past him and into the kitchen. "Keep what up?" "Keep calling me names. I'm gonna punch you. I promise. You've called me every name in the book and I'm your fucking girlfriend! I was never like this before, Haz, and you fucking know that! I bend over backwards for you and I still don't get one thank you! You're lucky I don't break up with you!" "God, you're such a bitch!" He yelled back running his fingers through his hair. I smirked and nodded. "I'm a bitch?" I asked walking up to him. "That's what I just fucking said!" He yelled back. I shook my head before I smacked him as hard as I could. "If I'm such a fucking bitch and a whore, your sorry ass can sleep on the couch tonight! How's that, Mr. Popstar?" I walked into our room and shut the lights off before climbing into bed. A few hours later, Harry came in to get his pillow. He came to my side and lightly kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, beautiful. I love you." He whispered before leaving the room.