CHAPTER 6

When I woke up the next morning I had a huge headache. Events of last night played in my mind. I sighed before I sat up. I expected to see Harry beside me, but I remembered that I made him sleep on the sofa. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going into the living room. Harry laid on the sofa in his boxers. I smiled seeing his body sprawled out all over the sofa, but my smiled faded when I remembered what happened last night. I walked up to him and sat on the side of the sofa. "Harry, wake up." I said softly. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled, but I didn't smile back. "Baby," He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into my side. "I missed you. It was so cold." He mumbled. "You never held me before. Why is it different?" I asked. He looked up at me. His hair partially covering his eyes. "We need to talk, Y/n." "Well, it's gonna have to wait. I'm late for work." I said getting up from the sofa. He wrapped his hand around my thigh stopping me. "Kiss me." He said softly. "Harry,-" "Please, baby. I know you're still pissed, but I just want one. A real one. Not just a peck." I was hesistant at first, but finally I bent down and connect our lips. He began to deepen the kiss and I found myself on top of him. His hands roamed down grabbing my hips as my hands rested on his jaw. I pulled away and sat up. "I have to go." I said breathlessly. He smirked. "Five more minutes." "No, Harry. I have to go." I got off of him and he smacked my butt. "Hey, just because I kissed you doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you." I said. "It looked so cute. I had to." "No you didn't. Go to the bedroom and sleep, Haz." I said. He got up and followed me and fell on the bed falling asleep and I got in the shower. I had been at work for a while now and my friend, Valerie, was talking to me about Harry. I worked at a major fashion magazine in downtown London about 20 minutes away from mine and Harry's house. I worked here from the beginning, but I just got promoted to assistant executive position 3 months ago which paid double the money. I told Harry, but I didn't think he was listening. Just like every other time. I hadn't talked to him all day and didn't plan on it considering I was still very mad at what he said to me last night. "Mrs. Styles, your husband is here to see you." My assistant, Josie, said. I groaned. "I'll go. Try not to get into an argument with him." Valerie said. We walked out and I went to the front. Harry stood with his back behind me and I walked up to him. "What are you doing here, Haz? I thought you had to be at the studio today." I said. He kissed my cheek. "We had a break. I thought I'd come here and see you." He said. I grabbed his hand taking him back to my office. I shut the door behind me. "I thought your desk was out there." He said. "I got promoted, babe. I told you this. I guess you weren't listening." I said quietly before sitting in my chair. "Baby, I'm sorry. I should've listened." He said. He closed the blinds that were on my windows that over looked the whole floor of workers. "What are you doing?" I asked. He stood me up and sat in my chair before placing me on his lap so I straddled him. "I love you, Y / n." He said as he fiddled with my shirt. "Don't try anything, Harry. Not at my work." I said. He smirked. "We'll just have to be quiet." He nipped at the skin on my neck making me giggle. "Baby, no. When I get home." He smiled before kissing my lips. "I have an interview tonight. Just, god, 10 minutes. That's all I need." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine. 10 minutes, but that's it." "Sure, baby." He mumbled before he unbottoned my shirt.