Chapter 20

We stayed silent for a while not saying anything. " What do you want, Harry? " I asked. " What? " "What do you want? " I asked again. " I want you, of course." "Then do something about it. If you want this so badly like you say you do, than you need to grow up and start taking care of your responsibilities. I'm tired of taking the heat in this relationship." "Y/n, I don't know how to do this on my own. I don't know how to help myself. If I did, don't you think I would have you back by now?" He asked annoyed. "Maybe the time that you don't want to be around you can figure out how to get yourself together." He looked up at me and then back down. "I love you, Y/n. I don't want anyone else." He said softly. "Maybe you need someone else to make you happy because I obviously couldn't do that for you." He stayed quiet. "I think you should leave, Haz. You're gonna miss your flight." "Oh yeah, I forgot." He said before he walked to the door. He walked out of my office and to Sage. "Hey, baby girl. Daddy has to go." He said. "Why, Dada?" She asked. "Work, Baby." He picked her up and kissed her cheek. "You'll see me again. I promise." Harry said. "When, Dada?' Harry looked at me. "I don't know, sweetheart, but until then, you're gonna stay with Mama and she's gonna take care of you while I'm away." He hugged Sage and then handed her to me. "Be a good girl for mama and stau out of trouble." He said to her cutely. "And NO boys." Sage giggled. "I love you so much, Sage." He said as he looked into her eyes. He looked up at me half-heartedly. "See you around, Y/n." "Bye, Haz." I said before he walked out of the doors and left.

~One week later ~

I was at work going through the latest articles that were online. Harry hadn't called or texted me about seeing Sage again so I guess he made his decision. The fact that he just threw that away sickened me to my core. I hadn't how he just stopped talking to her and me. My dad did that to me when I was younger and Harry knew that I never wanted that to happen to my children, but somehow he still managed to be just like him. I stopped when I saw a picture of Harry leaving a bar. I thought it was recent, but when I looked at the date the picture was taken it was last Saturday night. He still had Sage at that time. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, trying to control my anger. I failed to do so, slamming my hands on my desk as I stood up. I printed out a copy of the picture and packed up my things and I walked to the front lobby. "Josie, I'll be back later. I have to talk to my irresponsible, lying, ex husband." She nodded. "Alright, Mrs. Styles. All messages to voicemail?" "If you dont mind. Yes. Thank You.' I walked out and to my car driving quickly to Harry's house. I was so tired of his bullshit and lies. I was starting to think that him not being in Sage's life wasn't a bad thing considering the fact that her own father didn't want her. It was pathetic really and quite surprising because if Anne found out he was doing this, she would go balistic. The old Harry I loved would have never have done this to me or his daughter. He wouldn't have cheated and we would still be together. Everything was fine when we first got married and then it started going down hill. I felt tears in my eyes as I thought about all of this. It was sad and depessing. I didn't want this kind of life. I never wanted this. I wiped away my tears aggressively as I parked my car in the driceway of Harry's house. I got and walked up to the door and knocked, but got no response. So I knocked again and again until I remembered that Harry always kept a spare key under a brick. I got the key and unlocked the door and when I walked in, I had never seen anything so disgusting in my life.