CHAPTER 16

The doctor said I was fine to go home, but I needed to start taking necessary precautions because of my pregnancy. Right now it was just Harry and me at the hospital. "Who is taking you home?" The nurse asked. "I am. I'm taking her." Harry said. "No, Harry. It's fine. I'll take a cab. I don't need-" "No. You're pregnant with my child, Y/n. I'm taking you." He said firmly. I sighed before standing up. Harry went to get his car and then came back in to get me. He helped me in the car which I thought was completely ridiculous. I was just pregnant. He acted like I just broke my leg or that I would collapse any moment. The ride back to my apartment was quiet, but it wasn't awkward. "I'm happy you're pregnant, babe. I really am." Harry said once he parked next to my building. "I'm not. This is just going to make our divorce ten times worse. It's not that I don't want to have this baby. I already love it, but things are just going to be worse for us." He looked down. "Do you not want me around during your pregnancy?" He asked. "Just for a couple weeks, Harry. Not the whole time. You're the father. I'll need you around." "I love you. I never wanted us to be like this. Never. I want to be with you still. It was a mistake. I missed you and I needed something." "Harry, if you missed me you could have called me you didn't have to go off and cheat on your fucking wife. I know you're sorry, Haz. I fucking know that, but that's not going to fix this. You can say it all you want, but saying you're sorry wont fix what you did. You broke my heart, Harry. You didn't think about me when you did it. You thought about yourself and yourself only." I said before getting out of his car. I had tears streaming down my face as I walked on the sidewalk to go to my apartment. "Y/n, stop!" He yelled. "I'll fix this! You're my girl! I won't stop until you're mine again I promise you that!" He yelled before he walked up to me. "I love you, Y/n. I need you." He said softly. "I love you, too, Haz." And then he connected our lips.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt cold. Harry stayed the night last night because wanted to make sure he was here if anything happened. I told him he could sleep in the bed with me, but he wanted to give me space. I sighed before I got up and walked to the living room. Harry was on thr sofa cuddled under a blanket. "Harry, wake up." I said softly. His eyes shot open. "What's wrong, baby? Are you okay?" He asked frantically. "I'm alright. I'm alright. Calm down." I said as he sat up. "What do you need, sweetheart?" "I was cold." I said quietly. He smiled. "You always need someone to cuddle you." He said before he stood up. He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hands. "Let's go, baby." I walked back to my room while our fingers interlocked. I laid down on the bed with Harry and he pulled the blankets over us, pulling me to his chest. "You're so beautiful." He said at an almost whisper. "And I love you so much." I looked up at him. "I love you, too." I said before I kissed his cheek. I rested my head on his chest. "What happened to us, Harry? We used to be so happy." "I know, baby girl, but like I said, I'm going to fix this. I'll make it right again. There's nothing more I'll ever want than to have you and this baby. It doesn't matter what happens to us in the future, I'll always be in love with you no matter what I do or say. You're the one I really love."