Chapter 1 - Edited

Luke's pov

The deafening sound of screams echoed throughout the building.

"We have to help whoever that is!" I harshly whispered to Alex and Reggie.

"No dude we have to get out of here, that could be us next!" Alex quickly countered dragging us out.

"That could've been us, we have to help them." I tried to reason. The muffled cries of help growing quieter confirmed my suspicions–there was in fact someone inside. After a few more minutes of persuasion, Alex and Reggie finally gave in and agreed to help whoever it was that was about to get struck with the same danger we faced just moments prior.

The cries for help began to grow louder as we approached the locked door. Once gaining enough courage we all walked through the door.

"Oh my god." Reggie finally speaks up, Alex and I being beyond horrified to speak.

A girl lay inside, struggling to breathe as she got repeatedly shocked, sobbing, staring up at us, terror burning throughout her eyes.

"I- what are we supposed to do?" I quickly gasped realising how truly powerless we were. The girl choked a few times as if she was struggling to say something.

"She's pointing to something." Alex quickly realised, noticing the bracelet tossed across the room. Before anyone else spoke I quickly grabbed the bracelet and run back softly placing it on her wrist.

A soft sigh escaped all of our lungs as the shocking finally stopped and her breathing began to regulate. Once she's completely free from harms way, out of my surprise, she flings her arms around my neck, trying to find the warmth within my chest.

"Hey, you're okay. You're safe now. Nothings going to hurt you, I promise." After a few more sobs left her throat, she holds out her pinky to me slightly laughing at her ridiculousness.

"Pinky?" A soft laugh escaped my throat as I realised what she was saying.

"I pinky promise" I smiled as our pinkies locked.

"Do you um, do you wanna tell us you're name?" Alex asks slightly confused as to what was happening.

"I'm Reggie!" Reggie speaks with a bright smile as if he didn't just hear her screams for help.

"Alex." Alex says with a slight awkward wave.

"I'm Luke." I finally say looking down at the girl in my arms.

"Y/n." She finally chokes out as she wipes away some of her tears. "I'm y/n." She finishes as her bloodshot eyes meet my warm ones.

_______________
THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER THAT WAS RE WRITTEN I HOPE U ENJOY IT! SRY ITS KINDA SHORT

IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR IDEAS FOR THE BOOK PLS MESSAGE ME OR DROO IT IN THE CMMTS I ALWAYS REPLY AND I LOVE HEARING UR GUYS FEEDBACK!

REMEBER TO GO GET SOME WATER AND IF ITS NICE OUT TO GO OUTSIDE<3