CHAP- 1

Mr. Ruthvik Rathod, the owner of the Sky high industry that makes the best buildings anything that is taken by them with perfect architecture. He was sitting on his chair as his PA enter his cabin with a long smile on his face.

"Boss, the tender is ours. the deal final " Kartik said and sat on the chair facing the boss. He was a PA and a close friend to him and also his cousin brother.

Ruthvik slides the files on the table to the Kartik. He gave him an uninterested look.

"Big bro.. don't you get tired working over and over. you are in your mid-thirties. " Kartik said humorously, he knows his brother not going to reply.

Ruthvik didn't talk much, he became mute. He just speaks some words in a very emergency situation. He is being mute for 20 years after his lover's death.

Ruthvik just gave him another look but this time not uninterested, this time disgusted but what can he do nothing just stare at his cousin. His cousin understands the look and made a way for himself to move out. Before leaving he turned around and said " your mom arranged a date today for you at the GRAND GRAMMY'S SPACE, at 6 be ready " then he left.

Ruthvik was so sucked up by this every week there was a date, he won't want to do this. He just missed his lover. Everyone knows in his family how much he loved his lover, yeah his lover was a boy but his mother was worried about him it's been 20 years and he didn't talk properly to anyone like a partial dumb.

He is 35 now, why he was even living his life without him. He goes on date every week but he didn't speak a word to them but he is rich, has a handsome face, muscular shaped body even he is 35 but he looks like he is in his mid-twenties.

He spent his time working in the office and working out in the gym. Girls almost flattered on him but only one in his heart, mind, and soul his late lover.

He sighed sadly and took out a passport photo from his wallet. His lover was a 17-year-old boy who died just to protect Ruthvik when Ruthvik was 15.

He looked at the photo of an innocent boy smiling. A smile formed on Ruthvik lips and a tear escaped from his eyes.

"I miss you... Just come to me.." he mumbled and chuckled in pain. A knife stabbing in his heart. His heart aching
" Baby do you remember when I always say when we going to physical I will top.. and you always replied to me with a red blush cheeks that.. when we will become above 18 then we do that so stop thinking.." his voice cracked.

He missed all the talks they did, the memories of their stupid laughable romantic naughty conversation between them was so Precious to him "I miss the sparkling eyes when you blush " THE TEEN LOVE

"Why baby... I don't want to live but I am alive because of you. you died for me.. why... I want you so bad. I want to see you smile I want to hug you tightly and never let you go. I want to protect you.. " he was a mess crying.

He only talks about this lover's photo. After some time his tears dried, he maintained his posture and kissed the photo, and kept it in his wallet.

He continued his work, when the clock tick at 5:50 he stopped his work and left for a date which was very casual for him as a day-to-day routine.

He drove his car to the GRAND GRAMMY'S SPACE and parked his car. He sat at the booked table in the same place. But this time the girl was there waiting for him. He was sitting silently as a beautiful short girl with short hair in very casual loose jeans and a loose t-shirt. She came and sat in front of him.

He didn't look at her but she took a whole look. They kept silent for 15 mins but the girl broke the silence and start the conversation.

" Hello. Mr. Rathod, I am Khushi Verma " she smiled but didn't get any response she understood that he may be not interested and she was also not interested in marriage but she was from a middle-class family and her parents pressurized her to meet him that's why she's here.