Chapter 1

"Alright ladies, I gotta go to work!" Brian announced as he entered the kitchen where his wife and daughter were.

"Bye daddy!" A little Kassi Quinn shouted as she kneeled onto the stool she was sat on to kiss her father goodbye.

"Bye princess." He smiled leaning down to kiss her forehead.

He then moved over to the stove where his wife Rachel Quinn stood making eggs.

"Bye babe." She smiled as Brian placed a quick but loving kiss to her lips.

He slowly parted away from her and smiled as he looked at her.

"Bye sweetheart. I love you." He told her softly staring into her bright green eyes awaiting a response.

"I love you too." She replied and watched him send her a wink before disappearing out the front door.

Brian Quinn met Rachel Perry about five years ago at a bar in Manhattan. Instantly the two of them felt a connection to each other that they had never felt before. It was scary at first but the longer they were with each other the more they realized how much they needed one another.

Brian and Rachel had been dating for about two years when Rachel found out she was pregnant. At first Brian didn't take the news very well but after a very stern reality check from Sal Vulcano he realized he had to grow up and be there for his family. And that's exactly what he did. He couldn't imagine his life without his wife and daughter. Kassi was the absolute biggest daddy's girl and from the moment she was born she had Brian completely wrapped around her little finger. And three years later that still hasn't changed.

The day Kassi was born Brian proposed to Rachel. It was easily the best decision he'd ever made. She was the one and there was no doubt in his mind about that. A few months later the two got married and now here they are, three years later and going stronger than ever.

Brian was living the life he had always resented. The life he never understood why anyone would want. But he finally got it. The love he had for his two girls was something indescribable. He never knew what it felt like to be full and happy until he met Rachel and they had Kassi.

He couldn't have been more thankful that Rachel came into his life. She changed him. She finally made him happy.

**

"Kassi, let's go! We're gonna be late!" Rachel yelled as she gathered all her things for work. Kassi came running down the stairs with her backpack on, ready to go. "You ready sweetie?" Rachel asked her daughter who nodded her head in response.

They headed out to the car and Rachel dropped Kassi off at school then proceeded to drive to work.

Rachel was a graphic designer at Canon. Her entire life she was fascinated with photography and graphic design. This job partially played a part in how her and Brian met. The reason Rachel was at the bar that night was for a work celebration.

"Hey Rach!" Rachel's coworker and best friend Lisa said as Rachel entered the office.

"Hey Lisa!" Rachel responded as the two of them walked back towards Rachel's office.

"So how was your weekend?" Lisa questioned as she sipped her coffee.

"It was great. Brian had a show on Long Island so me and Kassi went to see him and the guys on Saturday. Then we kinda had a lazy day yesterday." Rachel told her as she pushed a piece of her brunette hair behind her ear.

"That sounds really nice. I got laid this weekend." Lisa snickered as the two stopped right outside Rachel's office door.

"And who says I didn't?" Rachel smirked sending Lisa a wink before disappearing into her office.