First day -y/n pov

Seriously! It was my first day at the best hero school in Japan and I'm already running late. My stupid alarm didn't go off making me wake up late and rush around the house trying to get ready. "I'm really starting to regret moving out of mum's house now" I grumble as I put my shoes on and run towards the bus stop. I had to move houses since UA was on the other side of the country from my previous school, Shiketsu. I left due to some unfortunate events. My mother also moved, but in a different house close to mine. 

The bus was about to leave as I jumped on at the last second. I stood at the front and everyone stopped talking and stared at me. I looked around to see an empty seat and walked towards it. Everyone's eyes were still glued to me. It made me want to disappear. I kinda understood why they were all staring at me. I was wearing a UA uniform, making me a future hero. 

As I sit down, everyone goes back to what they were doing, but I could hear a few whispers. Must be because of my UA uniform. The bus started moving again and I was about to start my first day at UA. After a while, the bus stopped and I hopped off, walking with the other students. I walked up to the front office and just stopped at the door.

I took a deep breath and just repeated the same thing over and over out loud. "You can do this. It's a brand new year at a new school. " People were walking by and staring at me again. "Oh great! I'm already making a fool of myself! " I thought to myself. I opened the door and walked inside. "Hi, I'm F/N L/N. I just transferred here and this is my first day in the U.A "I squeaked to the lady that was sitting at the front desk. She looked up. "Ah yes! Here is your timetable, locker key, and sports shoes. "the lady said with a big smile on her face.

"Please feel free to ask us or any teachers if you need anything!" She continued and went back to her work. I walked out of the office and looked at my timetable. 3A. That was the class that I was in. I started to wander around the school trying to find my class. All of a sudden, the bell rang and I started to panic. "Such a great way to start the year!" I thought to myself as I was trying to find my classroom.

I gave up and sat down. I just stared at my timetable. "What a great way to start the year!" I exclaimed, building my face in my school uniform."Why aren't you in class yet?" I looked up to see a boy who looked like he was my age. He had blonde hair and light blue eyes. "I'm lost," I said. "Well get up! A hero never gives up. Now what class are you in? "he asked. I told him what class I was in. "Cool! That's the same class as me. I'll show you the way! " He said with a big smile on his face.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He dragged me to where our classroom was. We knocked on the door and apologized for being late. "Sorry, I'm late. I got lost. " I said as I apologized to the teacher. I then turned to the class and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm F/N L/N. I transferred here from Shimizen High School. Nice to meet you! " I said and then looked at the floor. People started to giggle and whisper. "Hi Y/N. Since it's your first day, I'll let you off with a warning. Take a seat over there. " The teacher said, pointing to a corner.

I quickly walked over to my seat and got stares from people. I pulled out my chair and sat down. I looked over to my left to find the dude from before sitting next to me. He smiled at me and introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Mirio Togata," he said. He then handed me a note that read

"Do you want to be friends?" I nodded to him yes. He took the note back and wrote "Wait for me after lunch. I'll introduce you to my friends. " I smiled at him and then turned my attention to the teacher.