Part 1.

Y/N P.O.V
I was watching the rainfall. My elbow on the counter, daydreaming about what meal I'll make when I reach my home. The strong scent of sweets filling my nose. My coworker, Aiko, lightly tapped on my shoulder. I turned to look at her.

"You know, Boss wants up to close the bakery tonight. So help me lock up!" She smiled at me.

I just gave her a small smile and stood up straight. We started to clean up the floors and counters, Our normal routine. Playing music and dancing while cleaning. I wasn't best friends with Aiko but we looked after each other. We were more like sisters. We finished around the bakery and we put on our jackets and grabbed our bags and umbrellas and headed out the door. Aiko had the keys and locked the bakery doors.

"Thank you, Aiko, It's been hard since I broke up with my boyfriend...You've made this easier and helped me. Please, let me repay you somehow." I slowly looked at her and tilted my head. "Sweet Y/n, I'm like your big sister and I'm here for you. Just give me a call when you need help, there is nothing to repay" She softly looked at me and smiled. You two opened your umbrellas and walked from under the hood of the bakery. Aiko's house was closed to the bakery. I always walk her home after her shift because she didn't have a quirk as I did. Yes, she was able to protect herself but I always wanted to be there.

AIKO'S P.O.V
I swear this girl is always thinking of others before herself. I glanced at Y/N. "Y/N-kun. You know you don't always have to walk me home. It's not like I'm gonna get snatched by a villain or something." I laughed and Y/N looked at me. "Aiko I'm afraid I can't do that. You're the only family I have left. So I have to protect you." She looked down and I patted her back. "Fine fine...Have Hawks contacted you yet? about your guys break up?"

Y/N'S P.O.V
Once I heard Aiko say his name my heart ached a bit. "N-No, He hasn't actually. He said some pretty harsh things when he left. I believe he doesn't want to talk to me anymore after our fight." Tears threatening to leave my eyes as I took a deep breath. We got to Aiko's house and I smiled and waved to her goodbye, making sure she got inside the house. I started to walk to my house. The rain got harder and I could hear it hitting my umbrella, my grip on the handle getting harder. If I started to show how I felt, My umbrella would hit my head if I let go and hit the floor and fly away.

Once I get to my street the rain started to cool down a little. I grab the keys out of my pocket and unlock the door and open it. I put down everything and set my coat on the coat rack and my shoes by the door. I grab my phone, Putting it in my pocket, and going straight to my kitchen. I look through the Fridge and sigh noticing that there wasn't much food left. I close the fridge. I make my way to the living room and look out the window.

"Wow the rain had cleared up fast, I can head to the store to grab some things to eat." I smiled to myself thinking about all the things I could get.

I get my sweater and put on some different shoes and made sure I had my wallet and keys and walked outside the house making sure to lock it before I left. I looked around and then started walking. It was quiet. How I liked it. Finally, the store came into view. I slightly walked faster to it and walked in the doors to the bright lights. I grabbed a basket and looked around at the meats.

I thought in my head 'Maybe I can get pork? and Beef and chicken? That sounds nice.' I put all three in the basket and walked over to the vegetables and grabbed some as well. Carrots, Tomatoes, Avocado, what else do I need. Or want?'  You picked up all those and Celery, sweet potatoes. and green beans. I look around and something catches my eyes. "Coffee jelly." I stared at it then walked to it. There was a pack of twelve and I decided to grab it. After some time in the store, I grab some candy and some chips as well after paying for all of them and I grab all the bags and smile at the cashier before walking off out of the store.

As I walked home, I could hear heavy footsteps. The footsteps weren't demanding but yet I heard the person's footsteps scuffing the cement as if they were hurt. I quickly turn around after seeing someone come out of the alley. It looked like a Male and I slowly approached him. "H-hey are you hurt? Do you need some help?" My eyes became soft as I looked at the huge wound on the Male's body.

??? P.O.V
After the fight, I ran off. My breaths started to become short and I felt my hand covered in my blood. My stomach was bleeding and better yet, I wasn't even close to the hide-out. I walked through this alley and then saw a girl. She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes showed she was worried. What was she doing? She doesn't even know me and she's being nice...As if she doesn't know who I am. "H-hey are you hurt? Do you need some help?" My eyes met with hers and I stared into them. To try to see her true intentions. She looked as if she wanted to help. I looked off to the side and slowly nodded my head. My voice raspy but with hurt in my voice "Y-yeah." She nodded then lead me in the direction I'm guessing was her house.

Third P.O.V
The two walked off in the direction of Y/N's house. Once they got inside Y/N quickly took off her shoes and dropped her bags and quickly heading her way to the bathroom and grabbed a first aid kit. She came back to the stranger and looked at him "S-sir can I lift your shirt a little?" All he could do was a nod not wanting to lose too much blood. She lifted his shirt and placed it on the ground as she grabbed some gauze and alcohol. "This may burn a little.." She looked at his body which had purple skin makes and what it looked like were staples. She shook her head and started to clean off his wound as he winced his eyes and looked away around the house. Y/N started to notice the purple marks more and looked up at his face noticing he has them there too. Only her curiosity could linger on the question. Y/N started to bandage his torso up and then she laid him down and went to grab some blankets and a pillow and came back to him putting a pillow under his head and the blanket over his body. "You can stay here for a couple of days. That should all stop your bleeding. Are you hungry?" She looked at hand tilted her head. "A-actually yes. Yes, I am." The stranger's voice sounded tired. She nodded then looked at his shirt "I'm gonna wash your shirt and then I'm gonna make some food for us. You can just sit tight, Maybe even fall asleep if you'd like." All he did was nod.

Y/N'S P.O.V
I got up off the floor and grabbed his shirt as well. taking it to the different room which had the washer and dryer in it. She put the shirt in the washer and then made her way to the kitchen. She ended up making chicken broth and put it in two separate bowls, making my way to the man. I grabbed a mini table and placed it on the floor and gently tapped the Sleeping man.

"H-hey m-mister. Sorry for waking you up but the food ready. I made chicken broth. They say it's refreshing after an injury." I smiled and I helped the man sit up and I put the mini table over his legs and placed the bowl on the table. I fed him the broth and then after ate mine.

After we both finished, Went back to the kitchen and washed all the dishes we used and put them in the dish rack. I went back to the washer and dryer and moved the stranger's shirt from the washer to the dryer. Walking back to the man I looked at him and then helped him lay back down. "If I may ask. What is your name..?" I felt him look at me. with a surprised look and then he tilted his head a little. "You don't know who I am?" She shook her head and then I nodded " Well If you'd like to know, Mh's name is Dabi."