Part 12.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Dabi showed me the house he wanted to go look at and I agreed. The house was very extravagant. It had a total of four bedrooms. Dabi wanted to start off small. I couldn't find any reason to say no so I'm going along with him. Dabi said I had about an hour to finish whatever I was doing because he already set up a little meeting with the landlord and the real state agents that were selling the house. I went back to cleaning for about thirty minutes then got ready. I didn't dress in anything fancy, just some casual clothes.

I was driving with Dabi in the car and he lit a cigarette. "Yahhh! Why are you smoking in here? Those smell disgusting and they are very bad for your body Dabi. What are you gonna do when you get lung cancer or something?" He looked at me and laughed as if nothing I said mattered to him. I sighed and put my focus completely on the road. We got to the house and I pulled up into the driveway. To our surprise, the real state agent was already there waiting for us to arrive as well. I get out of the car and put my phone in my pocket, greeting the agent. "Ah, I'm very sorry if you waited so long! The traffic was hectic. The agent slightly smiled at me and when Dabi got out of the car the agent looked at him and popped her chest out.

I saw it. Was I supposed to act like I didn't? I wanna see how this turns out before I say something. The agent introduced herself as "Mino Keishi" She smiled and shook Dabi's hand and then looked at me. She turned away and started walking to the house. The house did look as amazing as the photos but what my mind was stuck on was her. How she looked at Dabi. It made my mind go crazy. I walked by Dabi and he grabbed my hand. He whispered into my ear "Look I know how irritated she's making you. Just try to get through it so she'll give us the house." I took a deep breath and looked at her. "If she doesn't mess with you anymore I'll be sure to do that. But she better give you some personal space because I didn't like how she touched you. The more she does it, The more pissed off I will be okay?" He nodded and kissed my forehead and we started to walk behind her. "Here we have the kitchen, I can be used to all sorts of things. Especially the counters" She sent a little wink to Dabi and I squeezed his hand. She walked off to the living room and the other rooms as well.

She showed us the last parts of the house. The backyard, pool, the theater room, etc. She took us back to the living room and there were papers scattered on the table. I mumbled under my breath. "Well if you were more organized you wouldn't go after taken men. You whore." Dabi heard me and started laughing. The agent looked at him and started to laugh too. She wanted to fit in. I sighed and put my hands on my head and Dabi just looked at her as if she was stupid. As she clearly was. If only I had like a mine control quirk or something. The agent started at Dabi the whole time we were signing papers and it angered me. My hair started to slightly stand up and my quirk was activating. Electricity volts started to fly everywhere and One of them hit her. I quickly turned off my quirk and looked at her. "Ah! Woah something shocked me!" Dabi looked directly at me and she grabbed his hand. "It must have been how attractive you are." I mentally sighed... No, it was me you skank. If you weren't so focused on my man you would know that. But nooo you have to be a bitch. She was looking at him as if she wanted to eat him. Like if she wanted to take him away from me. I pulled his hand from hers and I looked at her. "I'll kill you" Electricity sparks started to fly across the room. She gulped and backed down. Or at least that's what I thought. I felt Dabi pick me up and put me on his lap. His mouth near my ear. "That was hot princess. Too hot. Don't get me so aroused over here okay? Don't make me do something. Also, darling could you go get my phone for me it in the car" I nodded and got off of his lap grabbing the keys out of my pocket.

DABI'S P.O.V

I looked at the agent and my face changed as soon a d Y/N left. "Listen here. You're doing everything in your power to make me move your way. I've seen all the little tricks you pulled. There isn't any way I'll move from what I have to something like..." I looked at her with a disgusted face. "That. You think you can replace her? That wonderful woman. MY woman. Then you have a storm coming." I notice the door closed and Y/N started to walk back to the living room and handed me my phone. She sat down next to me and looked at her. The agent's face was surprised and Y/N looked at me. "What went on while I left?" I smiled at her "Nothing much darling. Actually, the agent here says the house is all ours. Isn't that wonderful?" Y/N's eyes started to glow. Not like a weird person but it was like when she looked at food. The little sparkle in her eyes. She hugged me "When can we move in Dabi?" I chuckled at her cute response. "Anytime darling. You name it." She hugged me tighter and I laid a kiss on her head. She looked up at me "It's dark now though. We've been here for quite a while so we should get going now okay?" I nodded and stood up. The agent grabbed all the papers and looked at us both. "Right, Uh have fun here. Here is the house key." She handed us the house key. "Also the garage key and the gate key to the house. Please enjoy the home." She walked off and left and so did we.

Y/N was driving us back to the abandoned house. We were enjoying the music and it was like a late-night drive. If only she'd let me drive. I doubt she would though. She might think I'm a bad driver but that's not true! I am excellent at driving. "You know. I've always had a thing for you Y/N." She glanced at me and then back to the road. "Really?" I nodded and smiled "Yeah. I would hurt myself just to continue seeing you. I really didn't need your help the first time we met but I took it because you were really cute. You were actually one of the first people to help me." She softly laughed. "You know, I don't know whether to think that's cute or weird. You could have come up to me in a normal matter though. I probably would have fallen in love with you a lot easier." I nodded "I know, I thought of that after everything though. It made me think. You made me think of a lot of things. I can't help it if it's about you." She giggled and then something flew over the car.

Y/N being the nosy person she is she pulled over and stopped. I got out of the car and so did she. I looked into the small building the thing crashed into and it was that bird brain. Y/N was walking over to me to probably see what I was looking at. I turned around making sure she couldn't see behind me. "Go back inside the car darling." She looked at me "What was i-" I turned her around and slightly pushed her to the car. "Back in the car."

Y/N'S P.O.V

He wouldn't let me see what happened. I turned right back around and pushed him a little. He kept on telling me to go back to the car. "No, I want to see what's happening. He sighed and I saw blue fire coming from his hands and I quickly activated my quirk. I stunned him. He was gonna be like that for a few minutes. I quickly ran to go see what was happening and I saw something in the rubble of the building. I saw a redwing and My mind finally came to a realization.

"Keigo!"