Part 3.

Y/N'S P.O.V
I looked at him, not only did I miss him but in disbelief, he came back to my house. The house that he moved into then moved right back out.

"We have to talk. Can I come inside Y/N?" Hawks looked at me and played with his fingers. "I guess" I moved aside and watched him walk in and look around. "Seems like you've been busy... cleaning the house and all. I heard the music from outside" I scoffed "What's the meaning of this? Why did you come to my house Keigo?" I crossed my arms as he looked at me. "Look sit down first-" I walked back to the door. "If you don't have anything to say, Please be on your way." He shook his head and put his hands up. "I just wanted to talk about our relationship baby bird. About everything that happened between us that night. All the bad things I said that I didn't mean." My eyes glued on him, slightly shaking my head. "Keigo what are you trying to say?"

Keigo wasn't the one to cry. At least not around people. He always thought he needed to be the hero everyone needed and he never wanted his pride to get hurt by someone seeing him crying. Tears ran down Keigo's face and he looked up at me. "I'm sorry baby bird, I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean any of the words I said they just slipped out." I heard my foot tapping against the ground and I sigh. "Those words still linger in my head Keigo. I cried for months because of you. Those words didn't just slip out and I know it. You liar. You fucking Liar." Tears started to run down my face as I pointed at him. "You blamed me for your bad days and would take it out on me when you go home. I cooked for you and I cleaned for you and tried to always be there for you. You ended up stabbing me in the back just for what? NOTHING!"

He saw the hurt in my eyes. The hurt I felt because of what he did to me. He stood up and I closed my eyes and whipping my tears. Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my head. "Shhh...I'm sorry baby bird. I am. I promise I'll do better. I'll treat you better. All I need is you baby" My legs felt weak, My body didn't want to stand up anymore and it showed. Keigo picked me up and started to walk off to my room. He laid with me on the bed and covered us both with blankets. I closed my eyes and cuddle his chest. My sleep taking over me.

KEIGO'S P.O.V

I never thought that she would be in my arms again. My little bird, I didn't want to hurt her that night. I was just so pissed off. Once I got out the front door, I realized everything I had said to her and I wanted to cry. Thinking that my Y/N was gone hurt my feelings but I didn't leave...for some weeks...Months actually. My grip tightens on her. Not harshly but more of a protective grip. "I missed you, darling. Soon I passed out right next to her.

DABI'S P.O.V

I stood in front of the two. My father and My younger brother. Enji and Shoto Todoroki. I slowly walked closer to them and Enji called my name. "Dabi." I shook my head as I smiled. "I thought my own family would be able to see through this new look I gave myself." I pour some water over my head and rubbed my hair around, The black rubbing off and my white hair showing. "The name is Toya Todoroki. Not Dabi." I saw my father and my brother stunned by my sudden confession.

"I've killed..and killed. Moreover thirty people. Would you like to know why? Is your curiosity reaping over you? It's because I wanted to see the look on your face. I told many people across Japan that you were a power-hungry son of a bitch and your obsession of wanting to beat All Might. I told them how you only had a quirk marriage to birth and child with a stronger quirk than you. When you don't think they were strong enough you through them to the side. Like you did me." I felt the anger slip out of me and I stared at him. I was ready to fight. It didn't matter if I got hurt because I can go back to that little cutie's house so she can heal me.

"You must've thought, 'As long as I face the future, I can be better!' I can tell you're at a loss for words, so here's the answer! The past never dies! Get it yet!? Y'reap what you sow! Let's tango, you and me. Enji Todoroki! A dance with your son, here in hell!"

Y/N'S P.O.V

I Slowly wake up to arms around me and I looked at the person they belonged to. I looked at Keigo sleeping next to me. I slightly move around hoping that this didn't lead to anything. Maybe I wanted to get back together with him but sadly after what he did to me, it wouldn't let me trust him again. "Keigo." My voice spat out. Keigo woke up and looked at me "Yes? Are you okay?" I looked at him and shook my head "No. What did you want to accomplish when you came back here?" I heard him sigh. His words slowly spilled out, like it was a sentence waiting to be formed. "Because I want you back Little bird. I want there to be us again. I want to have more nights like this again. When we first started to date." I looked at him and I had no more tears left to cry. It felt as if the crack in my heart started to heal itself a little then a bandaid was put on top. "Yes. We can do that again but...You have to no do what you did the night we broke up. I just want to be appreciated."

"I can do that how baby bird. I can do it I promise." Keigo looked at me and I slowly nodded as feeling his hand gently grab my cheek and he gently leaves a kiss on my lips. From my excitement, I accidentally activated my quirk and a small electrifying shock hits Hawks from my hands. He ran his hands through my hair and I pulled away smiling. "Someone is excited and thank you baby bird." He smiled and closed his eyes as I got up and smiled "I'm gonna go cook dinner" I smiled as I walked out of the room and closed the door. I started to take out the ingredients to make A beef dish. I hear a knock on the door and I quickly walk to the door but before I could open it all the way to see who it was, Someone covered my eyes and put a handkerchief on my mouth.

Everything when dark.

TOGA'S P.O.V

I walk up to her house. Debating whether I should knock or rung the doorbell. I knocked on the door ready to grab her and Dabi said to watch out because he doesn't know what her quirk was. She opened the door but before she could see it was me I quickly put the handkerchief over her nose and she passes out. I put a blindfold on her and tired on her hands before having the extra villains grabbed her and put her in the car.
He's gonna love this.