Part 15.

NOBODY'S P.O.V

A few weeks passed. Y/N and Dabi have been in their house. They sometimes went out but since Dabi was in the league of villains he had to keep his profile low. Dabi didn't talk about him being a villain and Y/N was clueless. Even though she was kidnapped by him, she just thought that he was crazy. Everything has been going well and Y/N hasn't seen hawks in a while though she kept on the necklace he gave her.

It was a normal day when the couple was sitting in the living room watching tv. Y/N has her legs crossed and she was eating a bowl of Ice cream while Dabi was laying on her lap. Dabi's phone started to ring and he got up and went to another room and answered the call. Y/N was a little conscious about him doing that. He's been doing that for a while and it messed with her. She felt like he was keeping secrets from her or probably talking to other women. She didn't like it. Not at all. She wouldn't go and try to eavesdrop because she didn't want to get hurt. She put the bowl on the coffee table and when to the room he was at. The door was closed so she took a deep breath and knocked on it.

Y/N'SP.O.V

I knocked on the door and a couple of seconds later Dabi opened the door and looked at me. He was still on the phone. "Yeah, I have to go now." He hung up the phone. "Yes?" At first, I was nervous. My hands played with each other as if they were playing tag. I stiffened up and sighed. "Dabi...is there something your hiding from me? You've been distant and you keep on getting phone calls." He shook his head. "They are nothing darling, I'm sorry I will try to fix it." I shook my head and moved a little closer to him. "I want to know. What's been on your mind? What have you been doing?"

He sighed and grabbed my hand gently pulling me to our shared bedroom. He sat me o the bed and stood Infront of me. "Listen Y/N, What I'm about to tell you, You can't speak to anyone else about alright? It's all prohibited to talk about outside of this house." I nodded and put my full attention on him.

DABI'S P.O.V

"Listen Y/N, What I'm about to tell you, you can't speak to anyone else about it alright? It's all prohibited to talk about outside of this house." She nodded and I looked up at the ceiling and then back down to her. Her E/C staring right back at me and it shook me a little. "I'm apart of this small organization called League of villains. Yes, that makes me a villain. The reason why I've been so distant because I didn't want you to know. I've been going to meetings. That's also why I have been away so much."

She looked kind of shocked. I looked down at her hands in her lap and she played with them. I squint my eyes looking back at her. "My villain name is Dabi. As you know I have a fire quirk-" She stood up and looked down. "What is your real name?" I looked at her and walked closer to her and she stepped away from me. "What. Is. Your. Name?" She looked at me and she had tears in her eyes. "Touya...Todoroki." Her face looked confused. My heart rate was going up and up my body just giving out. I sit on the bed.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Touya...Todoroki" That name...First off that name was in the news once before. Don't Touya die? and Todoroki...Endeavor? What in the world. I don't get it. Is he lying again or telling the truth? "You're supposed to be dead. And why am I NOW just hearing about this? I dedicated myself to a relationship with you but you didn't care to tell me your name or that you're a VILLAIN." He looked at me. "Young lady do not yell at me. You know that isn't your place! You better be happy I even told you. You're just silly." I shook my head and went to the door of the room. "Where do you think your going?"

I looked at him and then put my hand on the doorknob and he got up and grabbed my wrist. "If you think your leaving me, You got that a hundred percent wrong." He pulled me away from the door and pushed me to the bed, locking the door and he turned back to me. He slowly started to walk to me and he grabbed my ankles. I kicked my feet. "I don't want to be near you anymore! Just stop Touya!" He pulled me closer to him by my ankles. "Look at me." I didn't want to look at him and I shook my head. He used his hand and turned my face to make him look at me. His eyes...Looked the same but with a scarier look to them. "Y-You lied to me! You kept that from me! You are supposed to be my lover. We don't keep secrets from each other." He face seemed to lighten up a little.

"Not keep secrets from each other huh? WHat about that kiss with hawks? What about that fucking Necklace you have on your neck huh? I can see the feather from here." Dabi snatched off the necklace off me and I felt my breathing go short. My neck feeling sore. "STOP!" I screamed as he slapped my cheek. "Go ahead and scream. No one will come get you, never less even if I let you outside...You think you'll Live?"