Part 6.

HAWK'S P.O.V

The rain started to pour harder. I decided to walk only because flying in the rain sucks. Cars are slowing down and the people stayed on the sidewalk. It was already dark but other than that it was really late. 11:43 pm. Tomorrow will give me a new day to find Y/N. I won't believe to sleep with her by my side tonight but I haven't done that ever since we broke up and today...

I hear some fangirls talking about me. I pose up a smile and wave as they smiled back at me. I have to keep a good face on. Or else someone is gonna notice. I can't let my pride fall because if I do, down will go my confidence as well. I might as well just cover my face with my wings. I move my wings to cover my face and I walked back home with a sad look.

I walked down my street looking at the couples and the just the people holding hands. That could be me and Y/N...But I have to wait. I get to my front door and I open it with a key. I walk in taking my jacket off and putting it on the coat rack. I put my shoes by the door and I walk straight to the bathroom turning on the hot water and taking off my clothes.

I get in the shower letting the water run down my skin. I wash my body, my head just thinking of Y/N. She wouldn't have just disappeared like that unless someone took her. Who would have taken her? I wash my hair and rinse off the soap. I turned off the water getting out of the shower. I grab my towel from the towel rack and wrap it around my waist. I pick up the clothes I wore today and put them in the hamper. "I have to wash soon..."

I open the bathroom door and then close it behind me as I walk into my room. Grabbing some boxers and sweatpants. I put them on and grab a shirt out of one of my drawers. I turn off my room light and slip into my bed. I think of her soft smile. It makes me want to smile and not give up. I cover my head and fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING

Y/N'S P.O.V

I wake up and see that my arms were wrapped around Dabi. I pull my hands to my body and I look at him only to see that his eyes were staring right at me. As if he woke up as soon as I moved. "D-did I wake you?" Left my mouth only to receive a no. His arms were wrapped around me. Like a loving feeling. His arms were warm. They were my blanket.

This felt comfortable but I knew this was wrong. However...I didn't want to pull away. I moved my arms back to where they were and put my head to his chest. Instead of thinking it was Dabi...I thought of Hawks. Thinking this was how we were before I just had to go and make dinner and then get kidnapped. My mind didn't want me to pull away. So I didn't. Dabi wasn't...bad. He just was abusive...Maybe he won't think about doing those things about me...Maybe he just needs someone to love.

"Hm...Now, you are finally warming up to me Princess." His raspy voice hit my ears. So he wasn't sleeping. I did wake him up. He lied...Why? I felt this sharp pain in the back of my head and I quickly move my arm behind me and feel where the pain was coming from. He grabbed my hand not harshly but gently and shook his head. "Don't touch it, I'm sorry. I went too far." Even a psycho like him could tell when he hit the limit. "Before I knew it I pushed you too hard to the ground and you were bleeding from the back of your head." I slowly nodded "I-Its okay. thank you for bandaging me"

He's being sweet...this is nice. Maybe I can actually fall in love with him. No. No, I can't. He kidnapped me I can't forget it..but he's handsome...I have to stay with Hawks! But...hawks hurt me before...I can't possibly let him off that easy like that. Neither can I of Dabi though. What if I act like it..the more I try to make friends with him...no make him believe that I can actually love him. Make him think I'm here to stay with him. Yeah, I can do that. "So tell me. Why am I here again?"

DABI'S P.O.V

I feel her move her arms away from me. I look at her only to see her eyes moving up to look at me. She asked me if she woke me up. "No, You didn't" I slightly smiled. To my surprise, I feel her arms move back to where they were. She came closer to me setting her head onto my chest. My heart began to beat faster.

I look down at her, confused about what's she doing because I don't think she would have just cuddle closer to me just because she wanted to. After some time she started to speak. "So tell me. Why am I here again?" I smile at her question. It was easy enough for me to answer because I've been wanting to tell her this.

"The reason why you're here is that you've given me the attention I've never had in years. The first person to show me kindness. You are so beautiful too. Your curves. Your imperfections and your perfections. I want it all to myself. I don't want anyone else to feel what you gave me. It felt as if I was welcome and cared for In your home."

I look down at her only to notice that she was looking up at me. Her eyes looked as if they were threatening to cry. I only held onto her tighter and give her a reassuring smile.

"You....made me fall in love with you. I only hurt you because I love you. I'm not sure what love is supposed to feel like. You give me some type of sample of what it is and I'm gonna cherish that. I want to love you so why can't you just stay?"

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

A few days went past and Y/N still acted as if she was falling in love with Dabi. Part of her wanted to but the other part would be wishing she could talk to Hawks. Actually, as days went by Y/N was thinking of a way to get out. Dabi gave Y/N a little bit more freedom since she was cooperating with him.

Hawks haven't given up on her yet. As the days went by he searched for her. Day and night went passed and what was all on his mind was Y/N. Everything was getting to him, every time he would go out all he would think about is finding Y/N. It haunted his mind. Suddenly Hawks heard his phone ring.

HAWK'S P.O.V

I jumped up from bed as I hear my phone ringing. I sigh. "Someones calling me? At this time?" I grab my phone and looked at the time 3:23 am. It was an unknown number so I shrugged and put it down on the bed beside me. The ringing stopped. I heard my phone ring again and I sighed seeing it was from the same unknown number. I answered the phone to a sweet voice. Her voice wasn't so sweet but she spoke in a whisper.

"h-help. Keigo I'm not sure of where I am...I'm not sure how to get out" My body stiffened up ad I heard her voice. "Y/n, are you okay? Are you hurt?" MY voice became shaky as I put on my jacket and get up from bed putting on my shoes and walking to the front door.

I quickly walk out and fly into the air. "y-Yes, I'm just fine..b-but he hits me sometimes..Other than That I'm fine. I just had to call you because this might be the only time I can.." I look around "do you have any bruises or cuts or anything?" I start to listen off to each direction to see where I can hear her from. "Y-Yes one on my head..I just need you to come get me-" She got cut off and I hear a mans voice. "Who are you talking to?-" She hung up the phone. SHIT! I lost her signal.

I start to fly back down to the house and take off my jacket and my shoes. I walk back to the bedroom and I lay back into the bed and sigh. My covers going over my face.

I replay the voice in my head over and over again.
Who's voice was that...Then it hit me. What did he have to do with my Y/N? My body shot up from the blankets.
Fucking Dabi.