Part 8.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Was I actually falling for him? After all he did. But poor guy just wants my love...I can tell he trying hard and those kisses. They weren't filled with madness. They actually felt better than Hawks. Not if I was nothing, as If I was everything. Everything he needed in life. After he told me to call Hawks...I didn't want anything to do with the man. Hawks hurt me already won't he do it again? But there is that same idea with Dabi too. Damn this is too hard.

I sat up ok Dabi and looked at him. Though we were in the dark, I could see him. "So Dabi? What's next?" he looked up at me and chuckled. "Do you want something to happen next? What do you want to know?" I looked away to think. I looked right back at him "Well aren't you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend? So we can start as a real relationship?" He slowly sat up to make me straddle him and I look right into his eyes. "You would like to do that with me, darling? You wanna be a couple?"

Dabi's voice was soft. It made me happy that I got a sweet spot on him. "Yes yes, why would I ask?" She chuckled and caressed my cheek. "We can go on a nice date tomorrow okay? It's late little mouse. We need to get some rest." I gave him a small nod and he kissed my cheek and put a hand on the back of my head and one around my waist pulling me down to the bed with him. He pulled the cover over us and I smiled "Goodnight!" He kissed my forehead and said Good night to me as well.

NEXT DAY

I wake up to Dabi right next to me. He was sleeping his face so...close to mine and I liked it. I was staring at him and didn't notice until he said something immediately catching my attention.  "Y/N. Are you okay? Your face is red...ohh so you really really like me huh?" Dabi started to make kissy faces to do and all I could do was laugh and get up. Once I got up, he started to laugh as well. I never heard him laugh before. It feels nice. So warm and genuine.

"Darling...? Do you think you could make me breakfast like you did when I first spend the night over at your house? I miss it." I nodded and out of the bed stretching. "Of course I can. It would be my pleasure but you have to show me around here"

He nodded and got up as well. His hair wasn't so spiky and it was down. He looks so cute. It makes me wanna just hug him. Dabi opened the door and I stood behind him. He didn't go to the hallway so I listened in. It was Toga.

DABI'S P.O.V

After I asked her if she could make me breakfast. I got out of bed and saw Toga right in front of the door. "Hey, Dabi..! Remember how we're like the best of friends and I'm like your little sister?" Is she trying to persuade me? Did she do something that got her into a mess? "What do you want Toga?" She looked at me and put her hands together. She clicked her tongue before she talked and she looks down. "I lost her... I'm not sure where your girl went and I'm so so sorry"

I tried my hardest not to laugh and make her feel bad. I couldn't hold in my laugh and more so I just let it out. She looked at me with the most concerned face there could possibly be in the world. I felt my waist being hugged from behind and Y/N'S head popped under my arm and Toga looked at her. "Oh my goodness! I thought you escaped!" All Y/N did was laugh. "Bye now Toga." I fanned my hand making her way away. I hold Y/N's hand and we walk to the kitchen. I sit at the counter and watch my wonderful Y/N looks through the kitchen.

She looked at me as if she was disappointed. "Do you ever go grocery shopping? You should clean around here too. Nevermind just throw the whole house away. Can we move to a different house? I'll pay for it." I laughed as she shook her head. "I wasn't joking Dabi. This place looks horrible. At least let me clean this one up" I nod, giving up and I looked around to see what condition everything is in. You can clean but after we go on our date."

She looked as then took out what we had. "This might be enough to make breakfast. but can we at least go shopping at the mart?" I smile as I nod. "I'll have to wear something that isn't so...me so people won't recognize me." She nodded as she smiled. God, I love her smile. She started with making the pancakes. I never actually been able to watch someone cooked for me.

She made it look so easy and like it didn't take much effort. The pancakes were so brown and soft looking. She grabbed tap plates and put three pancakes on my and two on hers. She made the bacon and it smelled so delightful. My nose is as happy as It was when she cooked for me. I'm not sure when was the last time I actually ate a full meal like this. My lips quivered and I felt like my mouth was drooling. She then made the eggs and then the toast putting them on eat of our plates.

She grabbed the plates and looked around as if she was looking for a dining table. I point her to it and she puts the plates down. I stand behind her chair and pull it out waiting for her to sit down. When she did I pushed in the chair closer to the table. I went to go sit down and I look at her "Thank you for the meal" She nodded and we both started to eat. I finished first. Hopefully showing that she didn't disappoint me. I heard her giggled and stand up after finishing her food. She went back to the kitchen and washed the dishes and everything she used.

After seeing her wash the dishes I make my way back to the bedroom. She followed behind me of course. I notice she doesn't have any other here. "Darling? We have to get you something to wear. Unless you are fine with wearing what you have on?" She looked at me and walked a little faster to catch up with me. "Sure I'm fine, but after our date can we go back to my house? Just so I can get some clothes?" I pat the top of her head and smile. "Of course you can."

Y/N'S P.O.V

I smile at how he's being so helpful. This nice Dabi is something I can get used to. "Darling? We have to get you something to wear. Unless you are fine with wearing what you have on?" I walked a little faster trying to catch up to him. "Sure I'm fine, but after our date can we go back to my house? Just so I can get some clothes? He pats my head and said Yes I can.

I put on my shoes that we're surprisingly by Dabi's bed. "How did these get here?" He looked at me and look at my hands. "Oh right! When you passed out in your doorway, Toga was nice and grabbed your shoes before you guys left. All I did was nod and I had my wallet too.."And this?" he looked at me again after putting on some sweatpants and a shirt. "Your jacket, On the coat rack. I told her which jacket you are always in and so she grabbed it." I nod again putting on my jacket and putting my wallet inside my pocket.

TIME SKIP TO THE MART

I look through all the fruits. While Dabi was just behind me as if she was protecting me. I pick up raspberries, strawberries, apples, pineapples, and cantaloupe and put them all in the cart. I grab some lettuce and walk off to the next aisle. I grab some ramen and bread making my way to the dairy aisle. I grab some milk as well as eggs. "Dabi? Is there something you particularly want?" He shook his head as bent down to me. "Other than you, no" I blushed and covered my face. He chuckled and stood up all the way.

I look in the snack aisle and grab some chips and mini donuts. Along with boxes of candy, Rocky, and panda cookies with chocolate in the middle. We take all the stuff to the front and I leg the cashier scan it all before using my card to pay for everything. Since someone didn't want to help me pick out anything I make him carry everything back to the house.

Once we got back, I tell him to put everything in the kitchen. I look under the sink and find a whole bunch of cleaning supplies, Wow. There are cleaning supplies but yet nobody cleans here. That is beyond sad.

          "Hey scarface? You have a speaker?"