Part 17.

NEXT MORNING

Y/N'S P.O.V

The morning has arrived. My body is aching and my head kind of hurts. Touya's arms were wrapped around my body. I lifted myself up a little bit only to hear Touya groan. I turned to look at him but my mind got sidetracked by something else. There was a burn mark on the headboard. I put my hand and lightly touched it as I felt my hand get pulled back to the bed and my body getting pulled closer to Touya's body.

His eyes fluttered opened and then he softly kissed my forehead. "Goodmorning Doll. How are you? Did you sleep well? Are you sore?" I smiled and SLightly nodded my head. "Yes, but I'm a little sore from last night honey." He chuckled at me and caressed my cheek. "I'm gonna go take a shower, maybe it will help with the soreness okay?"He nodded and let my boy go as I got out of the bed. I made my way to the connected bathroom of our room. I turn the shower on and let the fog fill-up the medium-sized room. I close the door and take off my clothes getting inside the water.

I let the water run over my body and closing my eyes. The remembrance of last night. Picturing everything that happened in the bed and my legs started to get weak. I hung onto the smallholder in the shower and I sigh washing my body. My legs started gaining back the feeling I lost. I turned off the water and got out of the shower I grabbed my towel and dried my body. I turned on the faucet water and started to wash my face and dry it using the towel. I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door to see a Dabi Already dressed on the bed. I put on a bra and panties and put on a white shirt and some black ripped jeans. I looked over to Dabi and he smiles at me. "So what did you exactly have in plan today? You said last night we could have fun."

Dabi sat up and got up walking to me, HIs arms wrapping around my body and his eyes looking into mine. "Well, I was thinking we can go to a festival that's in town. Go on some rides eat fair food and all of the above." He kissed behind my ear and caressed my side. "HOney you know that makes me tired right? You don't want me to get all dosy on you." He stopped as he slightly laughed "I noticed that did something to you. I just didn't know what it was." I giggled and played with his hands. "Darling?" All he did was replay with a "Hm" I slightly smiled. "You like to go to visit my parents with me? I know you basically kidnapped me but it isn't like that anymore. Since we love each other, We should take it to the next step." He nodded and kissed my cheek. "I'd love to honey. That's a great responsibility I'd like to take"

I nodded and hugged him. "I hope we can make this last okay?" He nodded to me and took my hand "It surely is gonna last because I can't get enough of you. If you get tired of me it will only go back to how it was before. You in my basement in ropes, Maybe this time chains so you can't get out." I was shocked to hear him say that so upfront. "W-woah you really had to say it huh, Right when I thought we were being romantic" I sighed. "Ah sorry baby, You just have to remember okay? Just in case you didn't." I slowly nod and pull away from him. I sit on the bed and go on my phone. "We can go now...To go see my parents."

He looked at me and nodded grabbing my car keys and quickly getting out of the room, going to the car, and starting it.

He didn't just grab my keys...He wants his hand cut off. I know he does. He's testing me.

I get up off the bed and grab my purse. I walk out of the door and walk to the garage where Dabi was in my car in the driver seat. "You know you aren't driving right? You don't even know where their house is." He looked at me and had that look in his eyes again. Over these few weeks, Touya has learned a few things about me. He's even learned this look that when he gives me it...I can't really say no to him. He takes over and I get all pouty. It not fair. I sigh and get in the passenger seat. I put my seatbelt on and he already has his on. I put my parent's address on my phone and hand it to him. He pushed the garage button and the garage started to open. Dabi pulled out of the garage and drove to the front gate. He pushed the garage button again to make it close and then opened the gate to the house. Once we got out he pushed it again making it close.