Part 18.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Yesterday was quite a busy day. We went to the festival and it was all so...happy. Good thing I didn't make Dabi mad at all yesterday. I'm still surprised that we were happy to meet my parents. I know I'm not gonna meet his though. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm still kinda kidnapped but this whole situation was weird. It doesn't add up.

I wake up feeling the sun on my face. I groan and turn over. I felt arms wrap around my body and I look down to see it was Dabi's. "Darling are you okay? I was so tired yesterday that I forgot to close the curtains, sorry." I turn my body to him and give him a small smile. "No, it's okay. I should get up anyway." I felt Dabi hold me tighter. "No, I wanna do something." His hands started to roam around me. He was looking for something then I heard a wrapper being messed with and put on the dresser.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THE SMUT THEN GO TO THE BIG GAP AT THE BOTTOM OF IT! THANK YOU!!!

Dabi's hands started to roam around my body, I felt him come closer to me and his bulge hit my ass. I gulped in remembrance of what happened the last time we had sex and that led me to not being able to walk after two showers. My hands had made their way to Dabi's as he started to kiss my neck. "Ah~" I pulled my hand to cover my mouth but before I could Dabi grabbed my hand. "Seems like I found your sweet spot again" He chuckled lowly and got up off the bed and then closing the curtains.

Dabi came back to the bed and got on top of me. His lips met mine, the kiss wasn't too bland but it was full of lust. "You remember the rules doll? Or do I have to restate them?" I shook my head, "I can't cover my moans...I have to have permission to cum and the safe word is blue." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Good baby, I'm happy you remembered." He started to go down on me but then he stopped. "Let's play a little game okay?" I slightly nodded, I didn't want to because I wanted to get straight to the point and just have him already. He was so determined though so I HAD to say yes.

"Okay, So for everything you tell me you want me to do to you, I'll take off your clothes and give you what you want." I slightly tilted my head.

What does he want from this, What would make him want to play this game? Is he into it..?

"Start baby, I'm not waiting forever" I gulped and started off with the obvious. "I want you to fuck me." He smirked and grabbed my shirt pulling it over my head. "Okay, that's a start." He looked at me and caressed my cheek. "I want you to hurt me." He took off my bra and chuckled "You want me to do that sweetie? I can do that." I slightly giggled. I wanted way more but I was kind of embarrassed. He started to grope my boobs and massage them. "Baby I can't last longer, I just wanna be inside you." I felt his hands leave my body and him slipping off his shirt and his pants leaving in his boxers. He pulled the rest of my clothes off including my underwear. I heard small grunts from him. I didn't exactly expect all that.

He wasn't so vocal but hey, we did only have sex one other time. I felt his hands come back onto my body and I felt something hit my entrance. Rubbing it around me and it felt so nice. I looked down and saw Dabi's tip at my entrance. I quietly started grinding against him and I felt a sharp pain. I closed my eyes and all I could feel was Dabi going in and out of me. His trust were so hard and rough. I couldn't help but to moan loudly, I felt his hand come up to my neck and his hand felt more warm than usual. Was he using his quirk? My neck started to get really hot and I screamed. "Ahh! s-shit!" My hands were gripping on the sheets and I didn't want to mess up what he had going on.

I opened my legs wider and my body kept jerking. Dabi started to become a little more vocal, small moans coming out of his mouth I've never heard before but it made me go insane. "Fuck Y/N your so tight- ah!" I closed my eyes more tightly and tears ran down my face. His thrust going harder and harder as he leaned down to my neck kissing it. "Fuck I love you...I love you so much." He moaned into my ear. My arms wrapped around his arms and my body become weak. "I love you too!" My shaky voice not being able to take all the screaming coming out of my mouth. "Shit shit shit, I'm cumming!" I screamed out. This was getting the best of me.