Part 9.

Y/N'S P.O.V

I looked up at Dabi and he facepalmed himself. "Scar- nevermind." He went somewhere and came back with a speaker. He left right after he gave it to me which is sad. I sigh and then pout. "Where is my phone? Is it still at my house?" I walked back to Dabi's room and look around. Seeing my phone on the bed as if it was looked through and I see Dabi shirtless either resting his eyes or falling asleep.

I grab my phone and run out of the room. I put the groceries on the dining table and connect my phone to the speaker, playing my music through the house. I start cleaning the kitchen first wiping all the counters and taking everything out of the cabinets, wipe them down. I put everything back inside the cabinets then go to the fridge and wipe it down. I opened the fridge and the most horrid smell came from it as off something was rotation, I sigh and take out everything putting it into the trash. I use bleach and some more chemicals to clean it. After I got done it smelled wonderful. I closed the fridge and clean off the stove and the microwave. I grab all the dishes and clean them all over again and I put them back in their respective places. After I clean everything I grab all the groceries and put them in their places and sweep the floor picking up all the dirt and things that fell to the ground. I pick it all up and put it in the trash. I quickly takeout the trash and mop the kitchen floor.

I make my way to the speaker and turn it off as I grab both it and my phone and was to Dabi's room. I open the door and he was sitting up on the bed. "I finished cleaning. Sorry if the music was too loud" I saw him smile and shake his head. "No, I couldn't even hear it." I give the speaker to him and lay down and play some games on my phone. "So when are you going on that date?" He laid down next to me. "In a couple of hours. Do you want to go to your house and grab clothes?" I quickly get up and nod. I put in my jacket and my shoes. Grabbing both my phone and wallet. "Can we go by the store again? I believe I forgot some things." He nodded putting back on his shirt.

TIME SKIP

Me and Dabi were walking down the street to my house. I saw all the pretty trees and the wonderful view. I run my hands in my sweater trying to find my keys. I pull them out and put them in the keyhole to unlock the door.

"Home sweet home" I look at all the things still on the table and I sighed. Dabi sat on the couch while I got to my room and pack most of my clothes. I look at everything and notice the bed was a mess. I sigh and walk back to the living room with my bags. Dabi looked at me and smiled "Are you ready to go princess?" I nodded and smiled. "We can take my car, So you don't have to carry everything again" He nodded and then looked at the key rack and grabbed my car keys. "ah ah ah no, you are not driving. I don't even know if you have a license." I walked up to him and grabbed the keys from his hand and I walked outside going to the car.

I open the car truck and put my bags in there. I open the driver's door and get into the seat as I close it and put on my seatbelt. Dabi did the same and looked at me. I start the car and change the gearshift and start driving to the store.

Dabi and I talked about some things in the car. "So what's gonna be our date?" I looked at him and she shook his head. "I can't tell you that or it would ruin the surprise I have in stock for you and that wouldn't be fair would it?" I shook my head and smiled "Fineeeee"

We got to the store and I walked right inside. I went to the meat area and grabbed some beef and chicken. ' Hmm, I could get some pork meat as well. That would go nicely' I get them all and put them in the basket I got from when I walked in. I get some vegetables and put them in the basket. I paid for everything and carried the bags to the car and I didn't notice that Dabi was still in the car.

He got out after he noticed me and helped me put the bags in the backseat and I smiled. "Thank you love." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck while closing his eyes. "Anything for you" We both got back inside the car and I drove back to the abandoned house. Dabi carried my stuff to his room and I carried the groceries to the kitchen. I put everything away and I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

DABI'S P.O.V

I put Y/N's stuff away with my stuff in the drawers. I walk out of my room and I see Y/N in the kitchen. I waited for her to finish putting away everything and then I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her tense up and I put my head on her shoulder. "It's okay little mouse, It's only me." I felt her body loosen up as her small hands grazed against mine.

"You should get ready for our date. I'm gonna go get everything ready and I'll come get you in about thirty minutes." She nodded and turned around. My arms still around her body and she gently touched my cheek. "Alright. I'll start getting ready now." Before I let her go I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and she walked away getting ready. I quickly walked out of the house and walked to the store grabbing a pie and some utensils. I walked back to the house but instead of going inside, I go past it walking near a cliff. I see the red and white blanket on the ground and I put the pie in the middle of the blanket. I grab my phone out of my pocket and called a restaurant. I started to place the order on everything I thought she would like.

After about twenty minutes the food comes and I place everything on the blanket. Chicken teriyaki, Rice, Steak, and much more. I notice that it was getting dark and I quickly ran to the only tree in the area and turned on the small lights inside the tree making the tree like a beautiful night light. I walk back to the house and walk into my room noticing that Y/N was sitting on the bed wearing a white skirt and a collared shirt with a blue hoodie. She looked at me and smiled.

Y/N'S P.O.V

I was waiting for Dabi to come back. I was ready. I decided to just wear a white skirt and a white collard shirt with a blue sweater. I had my shoes on and I didn't have makeup on other than some mascara. I heard the door open and I looked at it. Dabi was finally here and we could go on that day he was talking about. "You look beautiful, princess." He smiled and walked over to me grabbing my hand and kissed it. "Just wait for me to put on something else and then we can go okay?" I nodded then sag back onto the bed and he chained to a white shirt and some jeans and he put on his shoes.

He grabbed my hand again and we started to walk out of the room and then out of the house. We walked for about ten minutes and I was getting tired.  "Dabi, I'm getting tired of walking are we almost there?" He nodded and then he stepped behind me. He covered my eyes and started walking again. "And we are here! Now look." Dabi back hugged me and smiled as he put his chin on my head. I opened my eyes and looked at the glowing tree and the picnic space. My eyes drifted off to the beautiful city view. I covered my mouth and small happy tears ran down my face. "Thank you so much Dabi!"

THIRD P.O.V

The two spent the rest of the night in each other's arms. They are food, talked about the future, and looked at the stars. They watched the city and all the cars going by. Y/N has never been on a date like this. Hawks was always too busy for her to take her on a date and that was her first boyfriend.

Dabi turned Y/N around and looked at her. His heart wanting to tell her everything. How he feels, what he is to society. He shook it off. "Y/N I know this is sudden...after I kidnapped you haha...But I knew you were the right one for me. I felt it in my heart and it all became so clear now. You lighten up my mood and your beautiful face is the reason I smile every day. You are what keeps me going. So what do you say Y/N? Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Y/N looked at him and smiled "Of course I would. I would love to be. We just have to take things slow okay?" Dabi hugged her tightly and put his hand in her hair. "Yes, Of course, my love."