Part 13.

Y/N'S P.O.V

I saw Keigo's body lay on the ground. I went to him and put his head on my leg. He was unconscious. Damn it. What was he doing? Did he get in a fight? I mean he always has patrol at night. It made sense. I felt something wet on my cheek and I was crying...Why was I crying over him. Do I perhaps...still...love him? Seeing him like this my mind was going crazy. What could do this to him. I heard footsteps and I turned and saw Dabi. "You know princess that makes me extremely angry. You shouldn't have had shocked me." His voice was growly. He walked closer to me and grabbed my arm, he looked at my face and he softened up a little.

DABI'S P.O.V

She was so nosy. Her seeing that bird would probably make her leave me or something. I kept telling her to get inside the car and she wouldn't. Suddenly she shocked me with her quirk. I didn't think she would use it on me like that. I fell to the ground, my hair was frizzed up and it was very hard to move. A few minutes later I started to feel a little better. I slowly got up and walked over to the ruined building.

Does she know how pissed I am? How pissed that made me. No one does that to me and I mean no one. She must think since because she was mine, she has a pass. She's dead wrong.

I saw her in the dark and I waited a while to let my eyes just to the darkness and I saw her with his head on her lap. It angered me a little more to see he was that close up to her. "You know princess that makes me extremely angry. You shouldn't have had shocked me." I made sure to make my voice threatening to scare her a little but she just looked at me. I walked to her and grabbed her arm but once I was close I could see the tears rolling down her face. "Baby don't cry over him." She shook her head and pulled her arm back. "He's....hurt. I'm not leaving him. Not again Dabi." I sighed and picked up Hawks and put him on my shoulder. She looked at me and slowly got up. I walked to the car and put him in the back seat and she went to the driver's side. Before she was able to open the door I put my hand on it.

"Get inside the car on the other side. Get in the passenger seat. You cant drive like that." She nodded and sighed. She got inside the car and so did I. I put my seatbelt on and started the car making a U-turn.

It would make sense to take him to the hideout. That would give out the Leagues whereabouts. I'll take him back to the new house.

"I'm dropping you off at the new house. I have to go back to the Hideout and Pack all of our stuff okay? I'm leaving him with you because I don't exactly care for him. Don't let him do anything. Don't YOU do anything you think you'll regret. Understood?" She nodded after wiping her tears. "Y-Yes sir" I glance at her. "Remember what I said Y/N, No stuttering." She hugged herself and sniffled a little bit. I sat and waited for her answer. "Yes sir." I nodded in satisfaction. She kept quiet until we made it back to the house. I clicked the button for the gate to open and pulled up to the driveway. I got out of the car and opening the back door getting Hawks out and taking him inside the house and to the living room.

Y/N quietly followed behind me. She wasn't talking much which I didn't like because she wasn't herself. Honestly, I guess she's just thinking. About what though?

Y/N'S P.O.V

Dabi left the house after leaving hawks on the couch. I calmly waited because I didn't have the stuff to take care of him. It's gonna be awkward when he wakes up. To see me...the person that left him. I wonder what this was gonna turn out to. I told him he didn't need to come for me. Was he doing this on his own? Did he know we were passing? How weird is that he fell right where w were. "Hmm.....agh" I turned and looked at him as he held his head and looked at himself then at me. His eyes widened and he hugged me. I felt some wet go on my shoulder. Was he crying? Or drooling? Ew. Nasty. He looked at me and started to pull up the sleeves of my sweater. He moved my face around and lifted my hair from my neck. He let out a breath as it was from relief. "Thank god he didn't touch you. Are you hurting anywhere?" I shook my head not speaking from his sudden outburst. "I've been looking for you everywhere. Even though you told me not to...I still did." He looked at me. As if he found something worth a lot of money. I kept quiet and stood up and decided to walk around the house.

Keigo followed on the side of me. "Where are we?" I looked at him and slightly smiles. "Me and Dabi bought a house together. For future purposes." He gasped. "Did he brainwash you or something? Are you okay? Do you even remember me?" I laughed and smiled. "Yes yes, I remember you, Keigo. I'm not brainwashed or anything." I looked in some of the rooms and he did too. "You're not apart of the Villan league...right?" I shook my head. Honestly, did he still love me? Yes, I love Dabi... I think. Do I still love Hawks? What kind of Relationship would this lead to.

I sighed to myself. "You know I still love you right?" He took my hand and looked at me. I looked away from him because of his sudden confession. Was I supposed to answer this? My eyes began to water.

Imagine. Think to yourself. What kind of trouble would this get you in? Not with the authorities. Dabi. What would he do to me if he knew I was thinking to leave with hawks. I'd probably just get sent back to the basement. Toga might be involved. I'd probably be on the brink of death. Maybe he would make me go crazy. Make me need him and him only. But what if Hawks can take me away from all this? Take me somewhere safe. Maybe a new hideout people don't know about.

If I leave there would be no turning back. "Hey, earth to Y/N" Keigo waved his hand in front of my face. I blanked out. "I'm sorry, but I...was thinking. Keigo, me and Dabi are dating now...I'm not sure if I can do anything." He shook his head "You don't love him. You love me. You said it. Have you even told him you loved him yet?" His hand guided itself to my cheek. "Yes, I have. I told him once. I haven't since after that." His eyes went down my figure and stared at my neck. He didn't...touch you right? You guy's didn't do anything right? You aren't pregnant or anything." I shook my head and gave him a confused look. "No, I'm not pregnant. I'm not." He smiled at me. "Look do you even want a relationship with this guy? He'll use you. Your nothing but a mere toy for him. I know this, I've seen it happen. I know this guy okay? Has he used his quirk on you? The blue flames?" I took some time to think of it.

"Yes, I've seen him before.." Keigo hugged me. his hand in my hair and his other arm wrapped around my waist. It was a loving hug. I haven't had one in a while if I were to think about it. It felt...nice. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and just let the moment pass. He kissed my cheek. "I can get you away from here. I can help you okay? I can help you get away from him." I shook my head. "Everything would go bad if I tried to leave. It would be stupid of me. It would cause you and I danger okay? It's best if I just stay." He looked at me and then held my hands. He slowly leaned in closer to me and automatically kissed him.

This may be the last time I might be able to see him so why not?

The kiss stayed sweet. He pulled away from me and pulled ut something from his pocket. "Turn around for me." I nodded and turned around I felt a cold metal wrap around my neck and a red feather few down to my chest. "Hide it. You can take to me whenever you feel like your in danger just talk to it. When every you talk to it you are talking to me alright? I play with you whenever. I just want to make sure you are safe when I'm not around or close by. I'll be able to hear anything."

I nodded at all he was saying and I turned back around putting the necklace under my shirt. "I have a feeling about tonight. It's not gonna go well for me I don't think." He looked at me and he caressed my cheek. "It's all gonna be okay alright? Your gonna be fine" I slightly nodded and grabbed his hand. "We should go back to the livingroom. I have no clue when Dabi's getting back." He sighed and nodded. We walked back to the living room. Dabi was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed as if he was just waiting for me. I let go of Keigo's hand and put on a smile. "Hello, darling...How was whatever you were doing?" He looked back at me with this devilish look.

"What were you two doing?"