Part 16.

Y/N'S P.O.V

My body didn't want to move. My head started to hurt a lot. I can't take it. "No! I don't think I am! I don't think I can even live here anymore Touya! I don't know what to do!" I low key made my way to hug him. My face buried in his chest. Tears running down my face. "W-when did I lose it. I feel like I'm going crazy you know? I haven't even been around my own parents. Not even my friends." I felt his hands snake around me and he was hugging me back. "I'm sorry doll. I can't exactly give you what you want right now okay? I can't risk getting you taken away from me okay?" I slightly nodded. I've never really done anything wrong. "I just wanna be there for you."

He nodded looking at me. "And I wanna be there for you too doll. I can't get caught because if I do then imagine what the heroes will do to you. They might throw you in a crazy house. If you truly love me. You'll abide by what I have to say okay?" I nodded looking up at him. "I...I can do that. I'll do that for you...for both of us." Touya leaned down to me and softly laid his lips on mine.

⚠️ WARNING! SMUT AHEAD. IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS HEAD TO THE HUGE GAP UNDER IT! THANK YOU. ⚠️

I kissed him back. Once Touya felt me kiss him, I felt the kiss get deeper...and harder. My back gave out and I fell onto the bed and Touya's started to roam around my waist. His touch was soft other than his burns. I felt his hands go under my shirt and I closed my eyes. I knew what this was gonna lead to. Touya and I never had sex before, was this gonna be it? I believe so.

My hands slipped to his hair and my legs wrapped around his waist. I felt him smirk in the kiss and then pull away from me. "Is this what you want? Make up sex?" I opened my eyes to find him looking at me. I didn't exactly know what to do. This was so new to me. Yes, I've had sex before but it was only once or twice. "Touya...?" He softly played with my hair. "I'm not sure if I can contain myself. Once I get going I won't be able to stop okay?"

I slightly nodded. He tugged my hair a little which made me look right at him. "If you tell me you can't handle it...all that tells me is that I would have to do more because you still talking. I'm a hair puller. I might even burn you a little. I don't want you to muffle your moans, you are gonna sing to me tonight alright little mouse. I might just go slow at first for you but after that. You better be praying." All as he was explaining everything he was taking off his shirt and then taking off mine.

"Safeword would possibly have to be...blue alright?"He looked at me for reassurance. I nodded and he held my hand "Now say the safe word." I looked off to the side and then back at him. His eyes were piercing into mine. "Blue."

I mean he sure is a man in the streets. From what I have seen. This man was...amazing but now that I hear him in his mood...I don't think I can say no. This is hard. Well so is he.

He started to kiss down my neck. He left dark purple hickeys. He found my sweet spot and I let out a small moan. When I tell myself this man hit my spot...he really did. He stared at me as if he just gr a piece of candy that lasted for a lifetime. He started to kiss more down to my chest. "Arch your back darling" I did as he said and his hands slid from my waist to my back and he unclipped my bra. My body fell down and he lifted my arms to get my bra fully off.

I felt his hands attack my body and so did his tongue. He licked around my breast. I closed my eyes again and then his mouth was over my nipple. His tongue swirling around me...my body was getting weak and my panties were getting wetter by the moment. He did the same thing with my other breast and then went to my stomach. He left heaven like kissed and sucked a little too. I looked down at him and saw that the hickeys formed a heart. How...cute. He's teasing me though. I don't like the teasing.