Part 7.

HAWK'S P.O.V

I lay down on my bed and sigh. I can't even find the league of villains. Out of all the abandoned houses which one would they be in? What if they aren't in an abandoned house? I'll ask Endeavor..No I can't. That would hurt my pride. I won't ask him for anything. That's stupid. I can do it myself. I can save Y/N.

I'll wake up tomorrow and start the day fresh. I'll look for her and find her. Even if I have to kill someone. I cover myself in the blankets and head to sleep.

Y/N'S P.O.V

I look at the phone, thinking if I should call Keigo. I quickly pick up the phone and quickly dialed his number.

"H-Help. Keigo, I'm not sure where I am...Or how to get out." He talked to me a little and I heard him moving a lot. I heard his wings move. Is he up in the air? I start telling him about everything but before I could I heard Dabi come into the room. "Who are you talking to?" I quickly hung up the phone and put it back where it was and his gaze shifted to the phone. "You were on the phone? With who?" He looked at me as if he was trying to be reassuring. I didn't want to answer. "With. who. Y/N?" He quickly walked up to me and grabbed my neck.

I screamed out "Hawks!" He sighed and makes me lay back, hand leaving my neck and to my cheek. He started to kiss my neck. His hands were at my sides and I look down at him. He started to kiss my jaw and then his lips met mine. Without thinking I kiss him back. The kiss felt pure. I like...this side of him. Soft and he didn't care.

He looked up at me and looked at me in my eyes. His beautiful eyes looked through me as if he was looking at my soul. "No matter who you call, I don't care. Nobody could take you away from me. I'll always take you back. I'll love you better than anyone could. I'll treat you better." He started to caress my neck. "I'm sorry. I keep hurting you. I really don't mean it. My anger just gets the best of me and I'm surprised my quirk hasn't been activated by it. Dollface I'm sorry."

All I could do was look at him. Was this the none psychotic Dabi? With actual feelings? I never felt this way about him before. If he'd stay this way forever. I'd might actually learn to love him. Out of everything that has happened he has gotten a sweet side to him. Once I show that I'm hurt...he cares for me. Like I did when he came to my house.

"What are you think of princess?" He looked at me with a concerned face. "You ask me what I'm thinking about...but I think you know what its about.." He smiled and pulled me closer to him and pulled me over his chest with me laying on him. "Go ahead and cry, I feel it coming already" I just looked at him. Shocked by how he was acting. Before I knew it my mind started to speak for itself and my mouth started to move as words fell out. "I think I might be in love with you Dabi..."

DABI'S P.O.V

"I think I might be in love with you Dabi..." She was looking at me. Her voice was so pure and it seemed sincere. Even if it wasn't sincere, it's what I wanted to hear. I didn't speak, I just hugged her more. "I love you Y/N." I felt her smile on my chest and I heard her sweet words flow out of her mouth. "I love you too Dabi."

I won't hurt her for being on the phone. I could fight anyone Hawks sends to me. I'd do anything for her. I smiled and looked down at her "For now own, you can continue calling me Dabi. You don't have to ask me for anything. If you simply want to go out, I have to be with you, okay princess?" I feel her nod. I chuckled a little. "So with all this information. Are you gonna use it to advance your plan to escape?" I wanted her answer to be genuinely truthful. "I want to stay. Stay with you" Her quiet voice made me smile. This is nice. I need to have more time with her like this.

"Darling how about you call bird brain back and tell him the news." She nodded and I grab the phone and hand it to her. She dials his number and it rang a couple of times before it picked up. She put the phone on the speaker so I could hear it. "Baby bird? Is that you?" I heard him say and I scoffed. "Don't look for me, I'm happy where I am right now." She talked into the phone.  A smile crept onto my face and I chucked. "She doesn't want you any more bird brain." I laughed. "Fine. I won't anymore." I felt accomplished. He backed down. Hawks ended the call and She gave me back the phone.

She sat up and looked at me, I saw a small smile on her lips and I nod thinking she wanted to talk. The next thing I knew her lips were on mine. She then slowly pulled away.

"So Dabi...Whats next? "