Part 11.

THE NEXT MORNING
THIRD P.O.V

Y/N felt pretty bad about the abandoned house so she cleaned it up. Making the home seem more comfortable. Though Dabi told her to look for different houses, he was looking at them himself. He got curious and looked at the big houses and even the small ones. He was happy thinking of all the things that could happen. Y/N and Dabi had talked about kids last night and that brought whole enlightenment to him.

He was worried about making a wedding. He wanted to be perfect but he didn't want to do it just too soon.  He wanted her to feel very comfortable and make her feel at home. He found one he really likes and yelled Y/N's name. She didn't answer so Dabi had left his room to go look for her. He tried to listen to where the music was coming from and in his view he saw a dancing Y/N.

DABI'S P.O.V

I found this amazing four bedroom house. I mean at first I didn't like it. I started to think of all the memories we could make. And with Y/N wanting two kids...It all made sense. I called Y/N's name but she didn't answer. I got up from the bed and walked to where the music was coming from. I saw her dancing to the music so I just decided to watch her and leaned on the wall.

Y/N finally turned around and I smiled at her and she looked flustered. "How long where you there?" I smiled at her "About 3 minutes". She giggled and walked over to me. "So what's wrong?" I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Nothing is wrong I just wanted to let you know I think I saw the perfect house for us." She got out of my grip and started to run to the bedroom and looked on the bed. I walked behind her and laugh hold my phone in my hand. She turned around and grabbed the phone and looked at the house. "This one is a nice one. It looks friendly too."

I nodded. "So we can get this one and see how it goes. Then we can go shopping for all of the stuff that goes in the house." She giggled and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Thank you bubs."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi you guys! This is admin! I'm so so sorry for the short chapter! BUT I really hope you guys had a really nice thanksgiving. I know I did haha. Please please please forgive me for the short chapter!