Part 5.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Shit shit shit. Am I gonna die? What's gonna happen to me? I twist and turn in the ropes but there isn't any chance I'll get out without my quirk! I hate him! Hopefully, hawks knows i'm away. 

I activate my quirk and try to find the rope to try to burn it with my electricity. Please please please. WORK GOTDAMNIT. I feel my hands get loose from the ropes but before I could pull them around and get my legs loose. He comes in. The last person I wanted to see. Damn Dabi...how fortunate am I.

DABI'S P.O.V

I got bored, I'm not gonna lie. I wanted to see her face again. I put my cigarette out and put it into the ashtray. I got up out of bed and started to strut my way down the hallway. Even though I missed her, I'm not gonna show it. I'll keep the same monotone voice...Maybe. I find myself already standing next to the basement door and I slowly open it. I walk down the flight of stairs and turn the corner looking at my sweet Y/N. She seemed off. As if she was trying to hide something. My eyes shift off and look at the chair.

The ropes around her hands have fallen. They fell onto the floor behind the chair and I smile. Does she actually think I would actually let her leave? That easily? "What are you smiling for? You monster..." My smile faded away as my hand quickly swats her cheek. "I came down here to let you know something not to be disrespected." I fold my arms and look at her. "If you're thinking of leaving. I'll just hurt you more or maybe let Toga have at you and let her cut you up and have you drink your own blood. How would that feel? Would that make you happy?"

"She might be better than you. I'd rather die than be with someone who will keep me against my own will." I heard her say and that hurt my feelings. I slapped her harder than the other times I've had. She's gonna be sorry for that.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"She might be better than you. I'd rather die than be with someone who will keep me against my own will." I spat out. My lips taking over me, saying what I said in my mind. I knew I shouldn't have said it because I knew he wouldn't like it. I didn't want to die yet. I'm only 19. I still want to have children and live my life with Keigo. Will that happen now? Because of Dabi not wanting me to le- I felt a hard slap against my cheek and I felt a tear slip down my face. "Fuck off shit face that hurt!" That in result only made me grab my hair. His grip made me believe that my hair was going to fall out if he pulled a tiny bit harder. "Don't. Fucking. Disrespect. me." He looked at me, this loom wasn't like the other, Instead, it looked like he wanted to kill me. As if he wanted to see my insides splattered on the wall.

I had nothing else to say. I didn't want to get hurt again so all I did was respond "Y-yes sir.." I felt my soul leave my body as he bent down and looked at me in my eyes. His flaming turquoise eyes staring into mine. "P-Please don't hurt me." Was all that could leave my mouth. "Princess I'm not gonna hurt you." He looked at me and I sighed. His lips suddenly met mine and I wanted to throw up. I'm not saying it wasn't nice...What am I saying? It was horrible. I don't want to be with this psycho.

He pulled away from me and I felt the warmth leave my lips. He wasn't a bad kisser...I'll give him that. But I didn't like it. 'Yes you did. You did like it. Don't lie.' My mind was speaking to me. Letting me think about what I didn't want to. His kiss. I wanted another...no! I need to get back to Keigo. I didn't feel Dabi's presence up to me that close anymore. He was walking back to the stairs. His walk. His talk. The way he's so sure of things. His confidence made me feel little...That won't stop me from escaping though. Once I heard the door close, I quickly brought my arms forward and untied the rope on my legs. I got up and ran to the door. I took a deep breath.

I open the door and walk out to the hallway. once I closed the door, I felt someone grab my hair tightly and grab my neck from behind me. The grip he had on my neck, on my hair...I can't escape from this. I feel his lips on my ear. H-his tongue going up the back of my ear and I gulp. "Where were you going my sweet mouse? Why are you trying to get away?" He whispered. It sent chills down my spine and I felt my body go cold. "Don't wanna answer me?" He pushed me to the floor and my head hit the ground. So hard that I might just bleed. He pulled me by the hair and tears started to run down my face. I never thought I'd be dragged down a hallway. Neither thought it would be by my hair too...

He pulled me to a place that I was guessing was his room. He threw me onto the bed and I tried to look at him through my tears but I couldn't. Everything was blurry. All I saw was blue and I blacked out. Was this it? Was I about to die?

DABI'S P.O.V

Before I was about to leave the thought hit me. She was trying to escape. Somehow she got the ropes off. What less time would it be before she tries to get loose? I'm not dumb Y/N.

After I kissed her, I started to walk back to the stairs and started to walk up to them. Letting the door be loud enough to be hard from her point of view. I decided to just wait behind the door and to my not surprised mind, I grabbed her. One hand on her neck, the other In her hair. Seeing her from behind aroused me. My lips near her ear, I could just bite it. I licked the back of her ear. "Where were you going my sweet mouse? Why are you trying to get away?"

She didn't want to answer me so I just pushed her down to the ground. I heard her head hit the ground, I don't care. She should have answered. I started to pull her hair going to my room, Her cries and screaming filled my ear. I got her to the room and threw her on the bed and fire blazed from my arm. In the mad state, I was in, I didn't care what I did to her. Before I could do anything, I saw her fall to the bed. She must have blacked out..but why?

I went closer other getting in the bed and I checked her head, where she had hit her head when I pushed her..she was bleeding. I quickly get up and look through my drawers to find some gauze and bandaged and I started to clean her head up. I bandaged her head and I lay down with her. Moving her hands down to my body and on my waist as if she would actually be cuddling me. I bring her close to my body and sigh. I went too far. "I'm sorry Y/N." I closed my eyes. I fell asleep, yes but once I wake up, she won't be able to escape especially from my arms.

HAWK'S P.O.V

I quickly ran back to the bedroom to go get my jacket. I put it on walking to the front door and I put on my shoes. "I'm gonna find you. Don't worry baby bird, I'll come get you from whatever you disappeared to."

I walked out to the door and opened it. I locked the bottom lock of the door and I walk out to the sidewalk before taking off in the air. I start to look by her house, By her favorite places to be. I could see everyone but her.

Like I was playing some game of hide and go seek or a game of finding Waldo. This wasn't a game. This is real. I can't find her. What all am I good for if I can't seem to find her? What am I? A bad boyfriend? And we just got back together today!

My body passing in between all the towers and skyscrapers. My mind empty but full of her smile in my head. I sit on the roof of one of the skyscrapers and I start to get mad. "Fucking shit! Where did you go!! Where are you?!" Tears started to fall down my eyes as I felt something more than tears. Rain. How fortunate...first I lose my love and now I have to fly through the rain...

                                   Well shit.