Part 4.

TOGA'S P.O.V

I didn't even get to see what her quirk was. That's sad. I can't even cut her up or Dabi would kill me. Hmph, I can't have any fun at all. I looked at her in the back seat knocked out. We get to the hideout and The villains pick her up and take her down to the basement where Dabi wanted her. They placed her in her chair and I walked out to go find Dabi wondering if he even got back from having his 'Dance' with his father.

DABI'S P.O.V

I look around the hideout for Toga and I see her walking around. "Did you find her?" all she did was nod. I took the flight of stairs down to the basement and saw my beautiful princess sitting in the chair. I didn't want to wake her yet so I let her sleep. It only gives me more time to think of how I was going to break her. I sighed as I just looked at her sleeping face. How her body was sitting straight but she looked so comfortable. All that will change when she wakes up but, that's okay.

She will learn to love me, to love all of me. I'm going to break her little by little. I want to love her. She's helped me multiple times and even though 99% of the time I injured myself just to look at her pretty face again. It must have been made from the faith that we found each other in that alleyway. Her eyes looked concerned at me and it made my heart do backflips. To see her h/c hair flowing in the small wind power we had. The look we shared in the darkness though once our faces hit the light of her house, I saw how beautiful she was-

"D-Dabi where am I?" Y/N looked at me and tilted her head.  "Princess you're finally awake. I've been waiting for you." She looked at me as her face went from concerned to a scared one. "Did you kidnap me?" I looked at her with a strong stare. "There was no kidnapping included. I just simply brought you home."

She looked at me, with the best look ever. Her eyes glistening, as if she was about to cry. "I thought we were friends Dabi, Friends don't go and kidnap each other." I put my hand on her cheek and caressed it before giving it a light slap. "Baby, This isn't a kidnapping. You're official with me. No need to worry about that pesky ex of yours...Hawks. how he hurt you. How he did you wrong. I'll treat you better than he ever had or will." Tears ran down her face, and she sobbed "We got back together!" Hearing that made my heartache. "No, we are lovers. Not you and him and it's not like you'll see him again. He won't come looking for you as you think he would. He just wants to use you, You think he would leave you and come back?"

Y/N P.O.V

My hands were tied up and hearing Dabi say those things about Hawks made my heart stop. "Y-You're lying! You're nothing more to me than just a friend that I help." I saw him look at me with no emotion. "I should have let you died. I should have just left you in that alley and minded my own business but no, I had to just be ni-" I felt my cheek sting. It was a sharp pain and I looked up to Dabi and he had his hand in the air. I didn't shed another tear but then I felt another sharp pain on my other cheek. This time All I heard was a clap.

Dabi tangled my hair in his hand and pulled it to the side. It's like he looked at me with approval that he hit both of my cheeks hard enough to leave red spots and handprints. He stared deep into my eyes and I sobbed.

"Rule number one. You're not allowed to call me Dabi around here. Every time I ask you a question or tell you to do something it's always gonna be yes sir. You understand?" All I did was nod. I felt another sharp on my cheek, I winced and then nodded again "Y-Yes sir!" I closed my eyes but I could feel his turquoise eyes stare at me. "Try it again but no stuttering." He looked at me as I calmed down a little. "Yes sir." He nodded in approval and his grip on my hair became a little loose.

"Rule number two, look at me when I'm talking to you." I looked at him quickly not wanted to get slapped again.

"Rule number three, speak when spoken to and maybe you won't get hurt so bad. Rule number four, You're going to stay here. I don't care if you like it or not, You're gonna stay here with me." I looked at the floor then back to him. "Yes sir"

He started talking again. "The final rule is simple, Rule number five, You're here for my purpose only. You are here for me and if I ever catch you leaving this building, Youll is in trouble. Real big trouble. If you dare talk about another man around me I will hurt you." Tears streamed down my face and I nodded "Y-yes sir" He grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. "That's right little mouse. That's what I thought." He let go of my chin and walked away going back upstairs.

Once I felt alone, I cried. More and more each second. Hoping someone would come and save me for this horrid man. Was what all he said about hawks true? My body became numb. I couldn't even sleep right if I wanted to because I was in a chair. Tied up from legs to arms and a blindfold around my neck. My body taking control and I closes my eyes slowly driffing off to sleep.

DABI'S P.O.V

Once I got finished with her I went back upstairs. I wanted to cry. Yes, but did I? No. I don't like to hurt my princess and she means very much to me. But the way she wanted me dead and how she should have never met..It broke my heart.

"Were only friends!"

The words still in his head. One day she will realize all of this and that I'm here to protect her. She's here because I love her. I love her to my heart's content and I wanted to show her that. Thank God that I have her now. I looked around and walk up to my room by myself. Thinking. I should get a house. So I and my beautiful Y/N can have children and live a happy life together without hawks. He's always blocking in the way when I get something I want. I'll give her all the love she wants and deserves. I'm gonna try so hard not to hurt her. she will soon be begging for me to love her.

I lay on my bed and sigh as I grab my cigarette and I lit it with my finger. Taking just a few puffs from it and pulling it away from my mouth. Although I hate to get her hurt she looks so pretty when she cries. I'm more into it than I should be and it's starting to concern me. Her red marks on her face. I want to make more. I don't want to hurt her though, I want her to love me. I'll make her realize she needs me and what I can do. She'll bow down to me and I'll make her know that she's my queen and i'm her king.

KEIGO'S P.O.V

I wake up after some time, I see the door closed and nothing lingering on my nose. There was no cooking. I get up and see that she left all the ingredients on the table and I started to panic as I looked through her house and sighed. There was no sigh that she was taken. My eyes drift off to the from the door where it was fully unlocked. I've dated Y/N and out of all the times, she would leave she would lock the door. "Shit, I should have put one of my feathers on her while she sleeping." My body was giving out and I almost cried. I felt as if my other half was ripped away from me...this isn't so fun, not how I thought this was gonna go.

"Where did you go Y/N? Where is my little song bird?"