Part 10.

Third P.O.V

Dabi and Y/N were savoring the night. They spent it in each other's arms while eating delicious food. They cleaned up in the area and walked back home together hand in hand. A person may think since that she was kidnapped, they wouldn't have a shot together. This called for a celebration. nothing like a marriage but a PSYCHOTIC reunion. Dabi was as crazy for her as he was with taking down his father. Y/N she's sane.

They took the ten-minute walk home. Once they got into the house they both felt relieved. Y/N kicked off her shoes and grabbed her pajamas so she could take a shower and change. All Dabi did was take off his shirt and put on some sweat pants. He let the lady go into the shower first.

Y/N P.O.V

"Dabi, are there any towels I can use after I get out of the shower?" He nodded his head and smiled getting up and grabbing his towel. I smiled back at him and walked to the bathroom which was in his room. I turn on the shower and put it to warm. I slowly take off my clothes and emerge myself into the water. this date...this date was everything to me. It showed how sweet he can be and how hard-working he was. All this just to impress me! Only me. It makes me feel special that he thinks of me this way. He went so far as of kidnapping me and keeping me here. I gave in. What the heck did I have to lose. My normal life literally said 'Den leave peace out'

I mean I don't mind. If I knew how sweet Dabi was then I maybe could have fallen for him just like that. Just for him. I wish I knew more about him. Actually, I'm not even sure if he knows enough of me. He doesn't even know what my quirk is. I'm surprised that I haven't shocked him while we were kissing or something. Shoot! I've been just standing under the hot water. I quickly was my body with the nearest soap.

I rinse my body off then I get out of the shower and I dry my body. I heard a small knock on the door and I put on my Pajamas. I open the door and see Dabi leaning on the door frame. I put the towel on my hair and dry that also. "What is it?" I look at the mirror and he comes up from behind me and hugs my waist. Looking at me through the mirror. "My girlfriend is just very pretty." He kissed my cheek and rubbed my sides. My eyes started to feel heavy. "Dabi, That makes me sleepy." My hair was more than halfway dry. He grabbed the towel from my hands and turned me around. "Well then you can go lay down, I'll be in there in about 10 minutes okay?" I nodded and he pulled me in closer his lips meeting mine. From the sudden kiss, I shocked him a little with my quirk, and he pulled away from me. He looked at me with this questioning face. He chuckled "We can talk about your quirk when I get out of the shower okay?" I nodded and made my way to the bedroom. I laid on the bed and waited for Dabi.

Twenty minutes go by and I sigh. Dabi comes out of the bathroom and turns off the room light and comes to lay down with me. "You said only to minutes!" All I heard was him chuckling. "I'm sorry princess, did you miss me that much?" I hit him on his shoulder "No!.... Maybe" He laughed and I felt him bringing me closer to him. I smile and hug him. "So about you quirk? what is it by the way?" I sigh as my eyes adjust to the darkness "Well how about you guess? What happened to you in the bathroom? " He thinks for a minute, the silence took over the room and then he started to talk again "You shocked me, I felt like I was being electricuted- There it is Electrification." I clapped my hands and smile. "Yes, whenever I'm excited or scared. My body automatically sends out electricity. I feel like I feel stupid when my body does it through."

He kissed my forehead. "Nono baby I feel like that is so cute. You're like my little Pikachu." I gigged at his little reference. "So this relationship...How is it gonna go? Do you think we will last?" He tightened his grip on me "Yes, we will. You have my whole heart okay? I would never hurt your heart like that bird brain did. You won't have to worry about anyone hurting you because I am here. I will protect you will all I have and nobody will hurt my baby girl." I giggled and "Alright love, but Pinky promise! All crosses go to hell." He nodded and intertwined his pinky with hers and I put my thumb closer to his. I kissed my thumb and he kissed his as well.

"Now that we got that covered, I want to buy a new house. Just for the two of us! I don't care if it's too big or too small. We can go shopping for everything and We can do anything in the house. We can listen to music and dance and all of that." I pleaded Dabi so we could move. This place gave me the creeps sometimes. I never knew if a rat or Toga would pop up somewhere behind me. I still remember that threat he made saying she would cut me up and make me drink my blood. That thought made my heat turn inside out. I bet she would like to see that.

"Yes, we can do all that babe, but tell me what's wrong with here? Why don't you like it?" He gave me a concerned face. "I feel like I could die in here. I don't like the atmosphere. I wanna be somewhere other than someplace that anyone could just walk in on me while I'm taking a shower. You know how I feel." He nodded and then caressed my cheek."We can move out as soon as we can okay? Just look at some options and what you would like okay?"

DABI'S P.O.V

Y/N was talking about moving out. I mean I'd like to but she didn't like this place? Well, this IS an abandoned house. Nobody would want to live in this place, I mean it's dirty and we can do better. "Yes, we can do all that babe, but tell me what's wrong with here? Why don't you like it?" My face full of worry. did she not like this place as much I'd thought she would? "I feel like I could die in here. I don't like the atmosphere. I wanna be in a place somewhere other than someplace that anyone that could just walk in on me while I'm taking a shower. You know how I feel." I nodded then put my hand on her cheek. "We can move out as soon as we can okay? Just look at some options and what you would like okay?"

She cuddled into my chest and nodded "But I want you to help me too. It's gonna be your home as well and I want you to feel comfortable. I won't sell my house though I still want it to have memories." I nodded at her cuteness and put my hand in her hair and played with it. "So do you want kids?" She giggled and looked up at me "Yes but not right now. Once we get stable in a home and think we are ready." I play with her hair as she puts her face back on my chest. "But, I want at least two, okay?" I felt her smile on my chest and I chuckle. "Alright, we can do that but as your loving boyfriend, we have to wait after we get married for kids okay? So I can have you on lockdown and you can't leave me." She nodded "I'd never leave you dummy. Not for another man."

"Good."