Part 2.

Y/N P.O.V
"Dabi huh? My name is Y/N, it's nice to meet you." His stoic voice filling my ears. I was guessing he was a Monotone kind of guy, the quiet type. I thought to myself. 'sure he is...handsome but I don't need another relationship right now..after hawks my whole world shattered.'

My tears threatening to fall from my face, I turn away. My heart felt as if it was crushing me inside. I felt as if I was gonna die. Once I heard his voice, I looked right back at him.

"So Y/N, You usually let hurt strangers into your house? Or is this a special thing?" He looked at me in my eyes. It felt as if My soul was leaving my body and he ran off with it. "N-No not normally, You looked pretty hurt. S-so I wanted to help." He started to look around my living room. I followed his eyes as they drifted off to a photo of me and Keigo. "Who is that to you?" Dabi looked at me and I looked back up at him. "Well...That's my ex. We fought. He left me alone here.."

Flashback
"Hi honey welcome home! How are you? How was your day?" Y/N looked at her boyfriend and helped him take off his jacket, putting it on the coat rack. He harshly pulled away from me and went to our shared room. "What's wron-" He slammed the door and I tilted my head. "K-Keigo" I slowly walked to the room and opened the door "Get out." he looked at me from the bed. "h-huh?" I walked to him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Get the fuck off of me Y/N." He pushed me on the bed and I sighed. "Keigo, What's your problem? I'm here when you come home and try to make you comfortable and I know you have that hero job and that takes up all your attention." He looked at me with angry eyes. "You don't know anything about me. You don't know what I go through and I don't like you Y/N. I hate you. I don't want to be near you, as a matter of fact, fuck you." Tears rolled down my face and I couldn't hold myself up so I leaned against the headboard. "I can't even believe I said I loved you Y/N." That night my head was ringing after he left. The words he told me.

I hate you

Fuck you

You're worthless

I'm leaving.

End of Flashback

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I look up and see Dabi. "Why are you crying?" He was looking at me. "Nothing. Nothing." I sighed and then stood up. My legs started to move as I walked to my bedroom. "Where are you going dollface?" I shook my head and went inside my room closing the door.

I grabbed my towel and a pair of pajamas. I opened my door and walked out to the shower before closing the door and getting undressed. I turned on the water and let it run for a while making sure it's warm. I got inside the shower and started to wash myself. I might as well just wash my hair while I'm at it too. I sighed and I heard a sudden voice in the bathroom. "You know it's rude to not answer questions from your guest? or is that how you usually are little mouse?" You jumped from the voice and accidentally dropped your bottle of soap. "I-I'm sorry I'm just not in a talking mood right now." Dabi grunted in response. I started to sigh as I washed off my body and hair, thinking of the body heat Keigo gave. I turned off the water and I peeked out of the curtain only to see if Dabi was still sitting on the counter and yes he was. I looked at his hesitating to talk to him but the words fell out of my mouth "C-can you hand me my towel, Mister?" He looked at my face and then nodded handing me my towel. I wrapped it around my body and then stepped out. He sighed "You don't have to keep calling me mister, I'm only 21" I picked up my clothes from the counter and looked at him "I'm sorry about that."

I walked out of the bathroom and went back to my room. I put on my clothes quickly before this guy got another Idea of just busting in on me. I dried my hair and brushed through it. I hung my towel on my chair. I opened my door and walked to the living room finding Dabi. "As I said, You can sleep here tonight, I want you to be better before you leave." He nodded and laid down. I went back to my room and did the same. Slowly but surely falling asleep.

DABI'S P.O.V

I looked at the girl sleeping. Her body in her blanket. Her face that felt I could just mess up. The look of innocence in her eyes. I want to destroy her. This was the first time I've ever had someone 'Care for me' since I was a child. I wanted to touch her face and hold her. Well I mean it seems to me that she doesn't have any friends or family. She wouldn't be missed at all. I could just take her. Yeah. That's what I'll do. "Sleep tight little mouse. You'll want me soon I just know it." I wake back to the living room and look back at that picture with her and Hawks. I slowly laid on the couch. "Stupid bird." I put the blankets over me and fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the morning around 7. I didn't have work today so I got to stay home. I went to my kitchen and looked around for something I could make. I ended up making pancakes with a side of eggs and bacon. I remember Dabi was in the living room so I made extra. Not knowing how much he'll eat. After I got done, I turned off the stove and cleaned the pan that I used to make everything. I take Dabi's plate and set it on the coffee table. He wasn't away yet so I decided to keep him that way. I made my way to the dining table and sat there and at my food.

I finished and washed my dish and put it in the dish rack and I went to check up on Dabi and he was up eating his food. "How is it?" I sat next to him on the couch. " It's good, Thanks." He looked at me. His face showed no emotion and I sighed and stood up. "How are you feeling?" I looked at him "Good, I'm gonna leave after the meal. I have to get back to my group." I nodded and once he finished the food he stood up. He walked to the door and opened it. I grabbed the plate off of the coffee table and smiled knowing that I helped him "Goodbye." Then he left. I went to the door and locked it. I went back to the kitchen and waste his plate too. I filled up the blankets he used and the pillow as well putting it into the closet. I cleaned up around the house. Dusting, vacuuming and whipping off tables.

A FEW WEEKS PASSED BY
THIRD P.O.V

Almost every week, Dabi would show up at Y/N's house with new wounds. This was his way of talking to her and getting her attention. The sweet soul she was, she helped him every time. Today, she was blasting music all through her house, dancing and cleaning up the house. She got a message on her phone.

Y/N P.O.V

I heard my phone ding and I turned down the music. I grabbed my phone and looked at the messages and my heart stopped.

Keigo: I'm coming over.
We need to talk.

Y/N: So you're still talking to me.

Keigo: I'm already at
the door Y/N.

I sighed. I didn't think I would have to talk to him again nor see him. I was pissed off how he just left and told me all the hurt full words.

I hate you.

Fuck you.

You're worthless.

I'm leaving.

I slowly made my way to the door and sighed. I took a few breaths before opening the door coming face to face with him.
"Hello, Keigo Takami.."