Spider-verse pt6

(The not so happy truth of the Y/n's, from these explanations, you could pretty much guess what a Y/n's role is throughout the multiverse)

Gwen is seen sitting next to the couch as Y/n is seen lying unconscious on it. Gwen brushes her hand through his hair, as she looks at him solemnly. Gwen hears someone walking behind her. She turns around to see the others, Peni then speaks up…

Peni: Hey, are… are you okay? 

Gwen: No… you know it hurts when someone with your boyfriend's face tells you he doesn't love you… 

Peni: Y/n's your boyfriend in your universe?

Gwen: Was…

She looks at the others, before elaborating.

Gwen: In my Universe, Y/n and I always had a crush on each other since the beginning of highschool… and after a few months, we started dating. He was always supportive in my dreams, so he helped me start a band. Then Junior year came along, I got bit by a spider, and I became Ghost-Spider. He never found out, so we kept dating, up until after we graduated. A few months into college, he became distant… I wasn't too worried about it.

Everyone looked at her concerned.

Gwen: … Until I came across this villain commiting a robbery against Oscorp. For a few months, a villain named Mystiro popped up, and would steal stuff from Oscorp and sell them on the black market. He used illusions, and drones to commit most of his crimes. While his suit itself did have tech, like jets, to allow him to fly. So this time, I wanted to send him away for good. 

She looks at Y/n as she recalls the memory.

Gwen: So we fought on the rooftop. It felt like hours till I finally had him down. Around the end of the fight, I punched the guy's fishbowl-like helmet, practically breaking it. He fell straight to the ground and tried to hide his face. But I saw his face… it was Y/n. I asked him what he was doing… he was so surprised when I called him by his name… I guess that's why he had one last drone aim at me when I didn't notice. I took off my mask and revealed myself to him… he wasted no time getting up and pushing me away… his own turret… shot through his chest. I-I should've been able to notice that damn drone I'd I wasn't so damn distracted! I could've saved myself so he didn't take the shot!

Gwen began to tear up as she recalled the memory.

Gwen: He wasn't even mad! He just apologized for his crimes! He died in my arms! It's my fault…*cries into her hands* It's my fault… I-I miss him… s-so much…

Everyone stared down sadly before Peni spoke up.

Peni: I-I actually had a Y/n in my dimension too.

Everyone looks at her.

Peni: H-He was my best friend at the time, and he wanted to be just like me, so he built a mech. Called Venom… he even found a way to have a psychic link with the machine… but the more he used it, the more it corrupted him. Y/n… I destroyed the mech when we fought, to save him… but… when I got him out… he was brain dead… the machine destroyed his mind. His parents were told to l-let him die…

Everyone was shocked to hear such a thing.

Noir: Well… if we're talking about our Y/n's, he used to be a close friend of mine. He was a detective, we would often work together for multiple cases. That's when the Nazis kidnapped him… they… they did many horrible things. They killed his wife Casey and his children in front of him. And kept him alive for a week. Just to kill him.

Everyone looks at Spider-ham.

Porker: I guess Y/n didn't have a duplicate in my dimension.

Everyone else looks at Peter, who has yet to answer.