𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 ✿

-I woke up from the sun shinning in my face. I could tell that today was going to be a good day since the sun is out and it doesn't sound like another stormy day.  About 20 seconds later I checked my phone seeing 30 miss calls and 4 texts from Felix. "Oh my god what does he want now?" I groaned

I looked at the messages Felix has sent me to see him asking if he wanted to hang out soon. Me and Felix always hangs out almost every single day so I agreed to it as I tossed my phone to the side slowly getting up to get ready for the day.

Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my phone and headed over to the kitchen to make breakfast and to feed Kkami. Once I was done giving Kkami his food and making breakfast, I sat at the table and scrolled through social media as I ate my breakfast.. Then I saw a post my favorite rapper posted..

"OH MY GOD" I gasped as I started choking on my food

"OH MY GOD" I gasped as I started choking on my food. Once I stopped and calmed myself down I stared at the source for a long time. Not only does he look good as hell but he is in my hometown???? What if I meet him? What if I run into him? I was so shook by the thought MY favorite rapper is in my HOMETOWN!

Once it was time to meet up with Felix I got ready and headed out excited to tell him the news about CB97. "He's going to freak!" I thought to myself as I quickly ran to where we were going to meet up. Once I got there I saw Felix sitting at a table in the café on his phone like always. "Yongbok you won't guess what happened!" I said in excitement as I gained his attention "What happened?" he asked in confusion as I sat down. I slammed my hands on the table causing him to jump a bit. "You remember that one rapper I like?" I asked. "Uh yeah what about him?" he questioned "Hes here in LA!" I said excitedly. Of course Felix already known since he's been following CB97 for quite awhile now. Felix took a sip of his tea as he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Did you know he's my brother?"