Chapter 1

A/N: they are all in their 6th year and in this story there is no Voldemort and Tom Riddle goes to school with them. A lot of stories all have the same ending with the battle of Hogwarts and I wanted to make something more fun and different. 

This will still have a good plot though so just stick with it and if you don't like it then just leave:) Also Harry is in the story but not the chosen one. He is just Harry(i hope u get that reference)

Happy reading:')

"Our little game"

I've always been the school hoe. I honestly got used to the name. If they call me it then I might as well use it up to my advantage. I have guys drooling over me everyday. If I want something, I get it. I don't chase after a man because that just brings pain. I'd rather get the dick than get my heart broken.

"What a fucking hoe. Basically everyone can see up your ass Y/N." I hear as soon as I walk into the common room. I turn to see none other than Malfoy, the boy I despise.

"Oh piss off Malfoy. We all know you are only saying that because you can't keep it in your pants for me." I spit back at him. I start to walk away but I get pushed up against the wall. I get flipped around and my face is centimeters away from Draco's.

"Is that how we talk to daddy? Have some respect, or I'll have to punish you." He whispers into my ear.

I could feel his warm breath on the side of my neck. He looks into my eyes and his grip tightens around my neck. I try to push him off but he doesn't budge.

"Get the fuck off me." I say trying to push him off of me. He pushes his body onto mine and I could feel his bulge in his pants against my thigh. "Shit Malfoy, are you really hard for me right now?" I yell.

"I know you like it. Don't worry, I will be pounding it into you by tonight." He replies with a smirk.

I lift my knee up hitting his crotch and run up to my dorm as I hear him drop to the floor in pain. I laugh once I shut the door and lay on my bed. Moments later I hear the door open. Malfoy was speed walking towards me in anger. He grabs my wrists and pins me down.

"You will be punished for that." He says while hovering on top of me.

"How so Malfoy?" I say, not fazed by what position we are in.

"Get on your knees." I freeze in shock. "You heard me. Get on your knees right now." He unpins me but I lay still. "Are- are you serious?"

"Get on your fucking knees." He says pushing me off my bed onto the ground.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and look up into his eyes. I get lost in them for a second.

"Unbuckle my belt." He demands. I do as he says and pulls down his pants. He is in his boxers and I can see his length. I just know it is big. I look back up at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Pathetic." He spits. I push him down on my bed and takes off his boxers.

"Beg." I say.

"Excuse me?" He replies giving me a dirty look. "You heard me. Beg for it." I repeat. "I will need a sample before I beg for someone like you." He replies.

I pump my hands up and down. I wipe off the pre-cum from his tip and lick it off my thumb. I put his cock in my mouth and start sucking on it slowly. "Fuck." He grunts. I quickly speed up and when I look up at him he is holding onto my bedsheets for his life. I could see the veins on his hands going up to his forearms. I go fast and he moans my name.

"I'm gonna cum y/n" He says while grabbing my head and pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I felt his cum fill up in my mouth and I take his dick out my mouth. I swallow before he can say anything and he looks surprised at first.

"Good girl." He lets out while zipping up his pants. "I knew you would do anything for your daddy."

"Oh piss off. Cedric is someone I'd call daddy. Not you though, you aren't that good in bed from what I'm guessing." I reply.

"Oh please. I get fucked at least twice a day and they all come back the next day. I get twice the hoes you do." He says.

"You wish Malfoy. Even you best friend can't keep his hands off me. Don't be jealous though, I don't fuck him. I don't fuck anyone I just meet, so I guess you're the hoe. But still, I easily get more. I'd bet that on anything." I brag.

"On anything? Bet. Whoever sleeps with the most people by the end of the year gets to make the other person their servant." He says with a devilish smile. I sit there in shock of what he had just said. "What is it y/ln? You think I'm gonna win?" He says.

"Oh hell no. I am going to crush you in this. You are literally going to be my personal Dobby when I'm done with this." I say. He lets out a silent giggle. "So what are the rules?" I ask.

"Once you fuck someone they don't count if you do it again. You have to make a list of their names so I know you aren't cheating. 1 point for students, 2 points for people that are already graduated, and 3 points for adults." He says.

"No way. This is dumb Draco. One of us is going to get an STD or something. This is a bad idea." I try to backout before I get too far in because of one slight problem that I don't list.

"Oh come on y/n, it will be our little game. I'll even give you your first point tonight." He says grabbing my waist. He turns me around and lays my on my bed horizontally. I don't even know what to say. He his hot, I have to admit, and to be quite honest, I don't want to stop him. I like affection and his dominance makes me feel something. He spreads my legs and I feel myself getting wet. His face gets closer to mine and I freeze.

"Draco-" I whisper but he cuts me off.

"Don't speak unless I tell you to. Do you understand?" He says back to me. I nod my head and he proceeds to kiss down my neck. I don't know if I should stop him before this gets too far or-

"I want to fuck you so damn badly." He whispers.

He pulls down my short skirt and strips me from the rest of my clothes. I pull his shirt off and he starts taking off his black pants. "You're so wet for me y/n" He says rubbing my clit in a clockwise circle. 

"Drac-" I try to say something but he hushes me again. I let out a soft moan. I wish he wasn't so hot. I can't resist myself from him. "Draco." I push him off of me.

"What the fuck y/n." He said aggressively. I flinch and he gives me a concerned look. "Do you have to tell me something or what?" He says.

"I'm... I'm a virgin." I finally let out. Draco backs away from me and looks me up and down. He doesn't say anything and he walks out my dorm. I have no idea what the hell just happened. I lay back in my bed and replay that moment in my head. He was all over me. He is probably going to go to the whole school about it now. About how I'm still a virgin. I hate him.

The way he just leaves without saying shit pisses me off. Fuck him. I don't need him. I don't need any man. Fuck them all.