❄️Introduction❄️

This book is rather old, and contains lots of spelling errors.
It also includes LJSM, if you do not enjoy these ships I suggest you click off

Hello everyone!

I'm back with another book!

I know, I'm working n a lot of books right now, but most of them will be on hold until this one is finished!

Basically, every day leading up to Christmas, I will be writing a different tmf one shot!

I will focus on four different ships:
-Jailey
-Lander
-Milliot
-Saisy
(All the ships are canon in this book)

The first one will be on December 1st. If I miss a day due to school or something, I will try my best to write two the next day.

Since I do have school and stuff, these aren't going to be extremely long like most of the ones in my one shot book, keep in mind I only have about a day to write each of these.

This book is inspired by "Month of Lander" by Clarizzidashpie so go check out her book! It inspired me to make this, so full credits to her!

I might need some ideas, because I don't think I have enough ideas to fill 25 days, so all requests would be appreciated! Keep in mind they have to do with Christmas and have to be one of the four ships mentioned earlier.

I hope you guys enjoy this book. Happy Holidays, and I guess I'll see you guys on day one!