Prologue

"Harry Potter" Sirius Black smiled at the boy who lived.

"Long time no see, Bambi" a woman dressed in a green dress smiled and stood next to Sirius.

"Sirius, Jade" Harry ran towards his two godparents and embraced them.

The three of them, followed by Remus Lupin entered a room where the entire Black family tree were painted on the walls. Sirius stood next to his wife, Jade Potter, and pointed at a burnt spot where his face was painted before.

"My mother did that the day I ran away"

"Charming woman, really." Jade said and rolled her eyes. Sirius laughed and kissed her forehead.

"She really was, wasn't she? She had a tongue sharper than your own." Jade rolled her eyes again and continued to look at Sirius' relatives.

"Where did you go?" Harry asked his two godparents. Jade looked at Sirius who was already looking at her smiling.

"Your dad's. I was always welcome at the Potter's. Especially after what she did."

"Honestly, what kind of woman uses an unforgivable curse on her own child? And that's not even the worst part, she made poor Reg watch" Jade snapped glaring at the painting of Walburga Black.

Sirius tensed a bit at the mention of his dead brother but said nothing about it.

"Yes well, the past is in the past little Vixen. She's dead and won't be casting any unforgivables any time soon" Remus stepped in looking at the painting also. "You know, I was never quite fond of this place. I hated coming here, no offense Pads"

"No worries, Moony. I hated living here" Sirius laughed and looked at his wife and godson who were on the other side of the room looking at more of the Black family tree. "She's perfect. This is how it was meant to be. This is how Prongs would've wanted it."

"She really was the best Marauder. And she wasn't even a Gryffindor" Remus laughed looking at Jade and his nephew. She turned around and smiled at the two men.

"Talking about me boys?"

"You know me, sunshine. I just can't get enough." Sirius walked towards her and sat down on the sofa that was in the middle of the room. "Should we tell him?"

"I don't see why not. Moony, should we tell him?" Jade asked sitting down next to Sirius who immediately put an arm around her and pulled her close to him.

"I think it's time he knew. Harry, come sit down for a minute." Remus sat down across from the married couple and smiled at them. "We always knew this would happen. But Merlin sakes Padfoot, we didn't expect the two of you getting married the week after graduation."

"You know how he is, Remus. Stubborn and impatient" Jade laughed along with Remus.

"Says the twin of the most impatient man that has ever walked the Earth." Sirius rolled his eyes as Harry sat down next to Remus.

"What's up?"

"Well you see. Now that we're all together finally, we think it's time we told you the story. The true story." Jade said smiling.

"What story?" Harry asked confused.

"The story of the best marauder in my opinion, besides myself of course." Sirius said and Jade rolled her eyes.

"You've ever wondered how the marauders map came to existence and how we all stayed together? Especially your godmother and I?" Remus asked and Harry nodded. "It's all thanks to the only Slytherin we liked. Aside from Pads who fell in love with her."

"You say that as if I planned it!" Sirius yelled.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Snuffles" Jade smirked.

"Merlin how I hated that name"

"Anyways" Remus said looking at the couple. "Your godmother is a unique person as you can see. We probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her"

"Wait. Jade, you were a Slytherin?"

"The most Slytherin Gryffindor and the most Gryffindor Slytherin" Jade gave Sirius a look as he said that.

"I'm ignoring that, by the way. Yes Harry, I was a Slytherin. If it wasn't for me, these boys would've died in third year trying to become animagi" Jade laughed at the memory.

"It's true. She was the brains behind the operation. Our little Vixen" Remus smiled at his friend who smiled back. "Basically everything started in our third year of Hogwarts"

"Well then. What's the story?" Harry asked smiling also.

The three marauders looked at each other and nodded.

"Well, everything started at the Sorting Ceremony when-"

(EDITED: MAY 17, 2021)