Just another day

Y/N POV

"So how was school?" Nat asked.

"Good I like all of my classes"I said.

"Well we're all gonna watch a movie tonight around 8 so if your not doing any homework you should come down all you do is sit in your room. Exploring the rest of the house will be nice" Steve said jokingly.

"I leave my room i don't know what your talking about" I told Steve while heading to my room.

I get all my work done and get undressed to my pajamas. They were just lose grey sweatpants with my Star Wars T- shirt nothing fancy. As I come downstairs stairs ready for the movie. I don't see my dad anywhere so I go down to his garage to hear him listening to the music. I shout over the music but he doesn't hear me I turn it down and his head pops up from his table .

"What did I say about touching my music Pepper" my dad says.

"Not pepper just me " I say walking over to him.

"Sorry, anyways how was school" said Tony

"It was good" I say trying not to remember what happened and hour ago.

"Wondering if your were gonna watch the movie tonight " I say .

"I'll stop by" Tony said.

"Alright then see ya" I say while going back up stairs.

We watched San Andreas and after I just went to my room and scrolled trough my phone until I fall asleep.
The next morning I get up to see if James has left bruises on my ribs there in my sides were purple and sore. I just threw on a hoddie and jeans on and left for school.

I get in school and James is walking towards me I prepare myself for whatever is gonna happen.

"Hey I'm sorry about yesterday I was drunk and I- " James said as I cut him off.

"No James don't talk to me this isn't the first time this has happened and every time it ends badly for me and I've asked you to stop. You can't treat me or anyone like this" I say.
Then he pushes me into the locker everyone looks at me.

" Y/N what are you doing you know how I get when we play fight" James says trying to play it off. And it works people go back to what they were doing.
I walk to my class and see Peter talking to his friends he waves at me but I give him a faint smile and keep walking to my class so I can't be bothered.