Dinner table

Y/N POV

I was eating dinner with everyone when I saw Peter messaged me.

"Hey I was wondering if you'd like to come over and have dinner with May and I sometime. And maybe your dad can come too"

I chock on the meat I was about to swallow and I start coughing trying to clear my throat. I chugged my glass of water and look up to see everyone starring at me. Their faces all are the same expression "what the hell did I just witnessed".

"Are you ok there" Nat said her face so confused.

"Ya I'm fine" I say trying to act like that didn't just happen.

"Who texted you" my dad says.

"Oh ah it was Peter" I say.
Everyone's faces changed.

"What's his last name" Sam says.

"Uh Parker, why" I said.

"What'd he say" my dad asks

"He wants to know if you and I can come over for dinner with his aunt" I say unsure about how he's going to respond.

"Ok, when is it" dad says.

"Well I don't know, are we going" I said.

"Sure why not I'd like to meet the guy who my daughters been hanging around with" he says.

"But he's gonna know about me. I'm so confused I thought I'm supposed to keep me being a Stark a secret" I say.

"Well can you trust him" Dad says.

I think about when I was first hanging out with him at his place when I told him about James and how safe i felt in his arms.

"Ya I trust him" I say

"Great so do you want to tell him before so he doesn't pass out when I get there" dad said.

"Ya I should probably do that" I say smiling.

"Ya that would be great. Would you like to come over to my place and met my dad before dinner." I texted back to Peter.

"Ya sounds." Peter texted back.

I go to my room and pick out my outfit for tomorrow. I decided on ripped mom jeans and a clean white shirt with a flannel as a jacket. Its one of my favorite outfits to wear during fall. I talk to everyone individual and tell them to not scare Peter off. The next morning I eat some breakfast and head out the door.

I get to school and head over to Peter, Ned and MJ. Peter and I walk to our first class together. I tell him where to find me after school he seems nervous.

Peter POV

I follow Y/N to the car. I open the door for her and I slide in after her. I look to see the driver and it's Happy.

"Hey Peter" Happy says.
Why is Happy driving Y/N.

"Oh hey Happy" I say.

"Have you guys met" Y/N says.

"Oh uhhh" I say before happy comes in.

"Help his aunt with charities" Happy says.
Nice save.

"Oh I did not know that about you Happy" Y/N says.

We pull up to the front doors the house looks familiar I think nothing of it and give a hand to help Y/N with her bag. She opens the door and I'm greeted with a large modern entry way. She shows me around and I hear a very familiar voice.

"Hello, Peter is it" the voice said.
I turn slowly around to to Tony Stark standing behind me. I stand in still shock.

"Peter this is my dad" Y/N says.

"Your dad is Tony S-Stark" I say stumbling my words.

"Come here kid" Tony say waving me over to him.

"We'll be right back just gonna tell Peter some rules" he says.

"Ok good luck Peter" Y/N says.

I walk beside Tony into his garage. I'm scared of what he's gonna say or do to me.

"So you have a daughter" I say.

"Yup" Tony says.

"So does she know I'm Spider-Man" I ask.

"No but you should tell her the last thing she wants is a secret like that to be kept from her."
Tony says while putting a few touches on a watch.

"Oh and if you hurt her in any way you can kiss being an avenger goodbye" Tony says in all seriousness.

"I would never do anything to hurt her you know" I say.

"That's what I thought about on her other boyfriend but I was wrong" Tony says.

"Y/N told me what happened. All I want is for her to feel safe and trust me" I said.

"I know you do" Tony says handing me the watch he was working on. It has the Stark Industries logo on the top and on the bottom was my Spider-Man logo.

"Oh thank you Mr Stark" I say.

"Ya kid, so you push down on both sides to trigger your suit" Tony said.

"Woah really" I said.

"I want my daughter to be safe and now that she's friends with Spider-Man she's a target so please keep her safe" Tony said.

"Yes sir I will" I say.