Dust

Y/N POV

A few days later Peter and I are heading uptown for a class trip when I see a flying doughnut in the air.

"Uh Peter look" I say.
Peter is already staring at it.

"Ned hey I need you to make a distraction"Peter says.

"Ohhh shit we're all gonna die" Ned says running at the back of the bus.

"Love I'm sorry I gotta go" Peter says while getting his web shooters

"I know now go save New York" I say and I give him a goodbye kiss.
We share one more look with each other and he jumps out the bus window.
Please come back.
The school was canceled for the rest of the day.
When I got home every one was in was in the lab. I step in and every one looked at me.

"Uh where's Peter and my dad" I say.

"Uh well in a spaceship" Bruce says.

"What they're in that flying doughnut that's not even in earths atmosphere" i say.
Everyone is looking at the ground.

"So what are we gonna do" I say.

"We need to destroy the stones before thanos collects all of them" Vision says

"No Vision I'm not gonna do it" Wanda says

"What if we can remove your stone without killing you" Steve say

"Where can we find that technology" Bruce says.

"Wakanda" Steve says
Nat pulls me outside.

"Hey so are you gonna be ok being left here I know how much you've improved but there's gonna be a war and I don't want you there" Nat says.

"I understand" I say.
I go to my room close my door and slide down it crying. I can't stop thinking about Peter and dad who aren't even on earth. The two people I care the most aren't here with me.
When everyone is ready to fly to Wakanda I say goodbye to them.

"Stay safe over here we'll be back" Nat said before they left.
Now it's just me and Pepper. I go to my room and just sit on my phone and look at all the photos of Peter and I. Some are goofy and some are of us cuddling. I break down crying I don't know if I'm ever gonna see them again.

The next day at school Ned and MJ are waiting by the lockers they keep looking around to find Peter coming.

"Where's Peter" Ned asks.

"Uh I don't actually know where he is but he left in that spaceship" I say.

"Oh is he alone" MJ asks

"No my dad and some wizard is with him"I say.

"Oh"Ned says.
They probably can tell that I don't want to talk so we just head to our classes. The rest of the day was boring without Peter he always kept me smiling and through school. When Happy was waiting for me I got a craving for cheeseburgers.

"Hey Happy can we eat cheeseburgers" I said.

"Ya sure kid"Happy says.
After I finish my first burger I go on my phone. Suddenly Happy slams on the breaks. The car in front of us totally cut us off.

"What was that" I say.
I look out my window and see people turning into dust.

"Happy what's going on"I say.

"I don't know come here"Happy says
We stand together watching people fade. I look at my phone Neds calling me. I pick it up immediately.

"Ned" I say.

"Oh thank god your still here I was with MJ and she-" Ned said before getting cut off

"Ned, Ned" I say.
He's gone and so is MJ.