The fight pt.2

Y/N POV

I look up and see that ginormous ship falling from the sky. Then I see Carol flying where the ship was watching it go down.

"We got to get this thing to her" I say point up to Carol.
Then something takes me out. It picked up the gauntlet right out of my hands.

"Peter go get the gauntlet" I say.

Peters POV

"Ok I'm on it" I say back to Y/N before I chase this weird alien lookin thing.
I take it down with my webs and everyone starts coming towards me.

"Activate kill mode"I said.
My suits spider legs come out and protect me from the all sides. I'm almost in the clear when I trip in front of Thanos. He try's to grab the gauntlet but I hear someone shout in front of me.

"Over here" Carol says.
It's that marvel lady. Before I could throw the gauntlet Thanos picks me up ripping off the spider legs from my suit. When I see my chance I throw the gauntlet to Carol.

"That was foolish" Thanos says.
He throws me to the ground and kicks me aside. He leaves me to go after the gauntlet I see Carol put it on and snap her finger. I see light flash in front of me and I look away it was blinding.

Y/N POV

I was about to blast these guys coming at me but they start turning into dust. Then all the aliens start fading into dust. I go to find everyone I see my dad who was also looking for me.

"Dad" I say coming towards him.

"Oh thank god your ok" dad said hugging me.

"Ya I'm fine. Oh my god Peter" I say.
I go back and try to find Peter. Then I see him laying on the ground. I get to him and roll him onto my lap.

"Hey, Peter you ok" I say shaking him.

"Ya I'm good that was just really scary" Peter says.
I laugh in relief and bring him to my chest and just hold him.

"I've missed you so much" I say.

"I missed you too"Peter says.
He wraps his arms tight around me.

"Come on everyone is gonna want to see you" I say.

"I was only gone a few days" Peter says.

"Uh actually it's been three years but for you it was a day"I say trying my best to make sense of this.
He has the most confused look on his face I've ever seen.
We get together with everyone who is alright with some bruises.

"Wanda" I said running to her.
I hug her tight.

"Hey I was wondering where you were" she says moving some of my hair out of my face.

"I was just talking with Peter" I say.

"So what about our home it's kinda destroyed" I say.

"I can help with that" this wizard says.
He and all the other wizards start moving their hands and piece by piece the walls start coming up and it's all back together within 5 minutes.

"Wow that was awesome" Peter says.

"Oh my god Ned and MJ Peter come on" I say grabbing him and running back inside to call Ned and MJ.

"What's wrong with Ned and MJ" Peter says.

"It's been three years since I've seen all you guys I want to talk to my friends" I say.
I find my phone and face time MJ she picks up and I see Ned in the background.

"Oh my god I've missed you guys so much, oh ya guess who's back" i said moving the camera to Peter.

"Hey dude I thought you were in space" Ned says

"Uh ya I was" Peter chuckles.
We talk for a while then hang up.

"Oh my god where's May" Peter asks.

"She might be back at your place she faded as well" I say.

"Do you still have my backpack" Peter says.

"Uh maybe I don't know it's been a few years" I say.
We look around and in my closet buried under all my clothes is Peters backpack.

"I found it" I say.
Peter opens the front pocket and pulls out his phone and calls May. He brings it to his ear waiting for May to pick up.

Peters POV

"Hello Peter where are you" May said.

"I'm with Y/N where are you" I say.

"I'm at the shelter when I came back I was in our apartment but someone else was living there it was so weird"May says.

"Ok I'm on my way over ok" I say.
I hang up.

"So uh I guess May and I are homeless" I tell Y/N.

"Then you and May can stay with me we have the room"Y/N says.

"Are you sure" I say.

"Yes you really think I'm gonna let you be homeless. Now go get May and I'll get a room set up for May" Y/N says.

"Ok I'll be back" I say.