After school

Y/N POV

I get home to my dad waiting for me in the kitchen.

"What were you doing after school" Tony said.

"I was doing some work with a friend" I said

"Do I know this friend of yours" Tony asked
I could tell he was getting mad.

"Um no not yet but he's a nice guy an-" I said before I was cut off from my dad.

"I'm sorry he, no ,no guys not after what happened to you I don't want you with any guys" Tony said.

"His name is Peter and haze been nothing but kind to me" I said
My dads face changes when I said Peters name.

"Do you know him" I asked

"Ya I think he's a intern for the company" my dad says

"Well can I hang out with him after school" I ask.
Dad doesn't say anything.

"Please dad he's my only friend my age" i say pleading.

"Fine I suppose as long as you get home by 6 and unharmed" Tony says
I go over to him and hug him by the waist he kisses me on the head and says

"Your the most precious thing I have and I want you to get hurt by dumb boys" he said.

"I love you dad" I say with my face in his chest.
I go to my room thinking how much Peter and I are alike. How we don't have living parents, we like the same movies we both actually enjoy school.
The next day at class Peter and I are working and I turn to him and ask.

"So do you want to hang out after school I got permission from my dad so we could go to your place if that's alright"

Peter turns to me with a big smile on his blushing face.

"Ya that's great. Can you met me by the front doors at the end on school" Peter says

"Ya. Can't wait" I say all excited.

The school day ends and Peter and I are walking to his apartment. We arrive it's a nice apartment complex in a good neighborhood better than James. Peter unlocks the door and we walk in it's small but cozy.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink" Peter asked

"Um do you have cereal?" I ask

"Ya . You know cereal is for breakfast" Peter says teasing me.

"So what does your dad do" Peter asked

"He uh works for Tony Stark as a engineer" I say thinking of the first thing that comes to my mind.

"No way he works for the Tony Stark. You know I actually have a internship for him." Peter says

"That's cool"I say.

Peter gives me my bowl of cereal. I finish it pretty quick and he sits next to me.

I feel a bit tired so i lean on peters side with my head on his shoulder. I feel arm wrap around me I made a small flinch. He puts his arm down.

"Do I scare you" Peter asked.

"What why would you think that Peter" I say in a concerned tone.

"Well every time I try and touch you you flinch like your scared of me to touch you." Peter says.