Just do it

Y/N POV

"Your dad is wondering where you been" Happy says.

"I know it's just I fell asleep and lost track of time and my phone is dead"I say
I get home and head to my room to charge my phone.

"Where have you been it's 20 minutes past curfew" Tony says.

"I know it's just I was talking to Peter and I fell asleep and lost track of time" I say.

"Why didn't you at least call me to say your going to be late?" Dad asks.

"My phone was dead" I say

"Well I'm glad your home safe. But next time get home on time" he says
I go to my room and change into shorts and sit on my bed waiting for Peter to text. Later Nat and Wanda come in my room. I tell them about how I told Peter about James and how I fell asleep in his arms. They awed while I spoke about my day.

"I like this Peter guy he seems special" Wanda says smiling.

"I wouldn't go too fast with Peter he seems nice but so was James at one point I just don't want you getting hurt again" Nat says looking into my eyes with a worried face.

"Peter would never hurt me but maybe going slow is what I should do" I say thinking about what Nat said.
I hug them goodnight and they leave my room leaving just me and my thoughts about Peter. One part of me is saying be honest with him he's my friend and on other part of me is saying no he could be just like James and I don't need that same experience to happen again.

One month later

Peter and I hang out 2 days a week after school at his place. He has community service after school on the days we don't hang out. I really liked Peter it's hard keeping a secret from him especially one as big as me being Tony Starks daughter but then I remember James and how we used to be inseparable. I try to not think about him but he's the one who broke me. I know Peter is different but it's hard for me to trust.

Peters POV

"Why don't you ask Y/N out yet" Ned asked. While getting his books out of his locker.

"What why would I do that" I say.

"Uh your kidding right" Ned says closing his locker.

"Ok maybe I do like her and maybe I do want to ask her out" I say in a quiet voice so no one can hear me but Ned.

"Better do it quick she might be get by someone else" Ned says starring behind me.
I turn around and see Gavin Bridge talking to Y/N. I feel my heart stop when I see her smiling and laughing with Gavin looks like she's having fun with him. And what's not to like about him he's popular, athletic, rich everything I'm not.

"Maybe he's asking for a pencil" Ned said trying to make me feel better.

"Let's get to class" I say walking away from Y/N
I know she can talk to other guys. I know Gavin he'll want her so that's why I'm gonna ask her out first.

"Hey penis Parker I saw you checking my friends girl" Flash says.

"Uh no I wasn't" I say.
I try and turn around to get away from him but he follows me around the corner.

"I didn't say you could walk away" flash says.

"Just let me go to class" I say.

"Not until you understand that your never gonna get a girl like Y/N"Flash says taunting me.

"Let's just go"Ned says walking with me to class.

When I get home from school I tell May all about how I'm ready to ask Y/N out.

"You should invite her and her father over for dinner so I can finally meet him" May says
It wasn't a bad idea I mean I've never even met him and I want to ask his daughter out.

"That's a good idea let's do that" I say.
I text Y/N.

"Hey I was wondering maybe if you'd like to come over and have dinner with May and I sometime. And maybe your dad can come too."
I took a deep breath as I hit send.