Getting to know Y/N

Peters POV

I was talking to Ned and MJ when I hear a bang from the lockers.

"Ugh idiots" MJ said.
Later I see Y/N coming I waved at her and she gave me a blank smile.

"Was that Y/N because if it was that was cold like she didn't even notice you" MJ said

"Well maybe she's still tired it's only 7:30 " I said trying to give myself hope.

I get into class and she Y/N sitting down she doesn't look well like she just heard some bad news.

"Hey " I said

"Hey Peter" Y/N said

"Is something on your mind" I asked hoping that I didn't just trigger another side of her is didn't know.
She stared at her desk and said "um ya but you shouldn't worry about it it's my problem and I don't really know you too well"

She was right I didn't know her.

"Well I would like to get to know you" I said

"Can you start" she asked

"Ya sure um not many people know this but I live with my aunt may" I said

"What happened to your parents. If you don't want to talk about it's ok you don't have to" she asked

"Ya it's fine my parents died when I was 4 and my uncle passed 6 years ago" I replied.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean too. But I understand my mom died when I was 2 and my dad left me so im adopted" she said.

"Well that's a thing we have in common no living parents" I said trying to save this conversation.

"Ya I guess" she said.

Y/N POV

It's been a month since I started school I don't mean to be rude to Peter it's just I don't need him to worry about me or find out who I am.  I stopped meeting with James after school I but he's still mad about it so I'm scared about what he'll do any second. I had to walk 2 extra block for happy to pick me up because of the traffic. I was a block away when James pinned me to the brick wall.

"So now your ignoring me" James said.

"With the way you've treated me I shouldn't even be looking at you right now because you should be in prison" I say. I break away from his grip and start to walk away then he hits me on my back. I give out painful cry. James is a strong guy he takes steroids and plays football he is much stronger than me. Then I hear another voice.

"Hey you shouldn't hit girls" the voice says.

I get up and see spider man blocking all of James punches then gets him tangled up in his Webb.

"Are you alright " Spider-Man said in a worried voice.

"What are you gonna do with him" I asked.

"Take him to the police station but your gonna have to come as well as a victim" Spider-Man said.

If I go then they're going to call my dad and he would literally freak and he'll never let me go to public school are anything he'll be too protective over me and I just want to live a normal life.

"I can I go home first I'm gonna need to tell my dad" I said.

"Oh ya whatever you'd like I'll tell them you're coming by in a few hours. Is that good for you?" Spider-Man said.

"Yes that will be fine" I said.
I start walking to the car feeling the aching pain in my back.