Bus ride home

Peters POV

"So what happened yesterday" Ned said.

"It's mysterio" I say.

"Oh you can stop him though like last time" Ned said.

"He knows who I am" I said.

"Oh " Ned said.
We pack up our stuff in the hotel and bring it to the bus. We all get seated and start our trip back home. I start feeling something it didn't feel right. It was my spidy sense it was off something is wrong. Then the road in front of us blows up. The bus swerved off road and started to roll. I try and grab Y/N but she fell out of the set before I could grab her hand. I go after her.

"Y/N are you ok, im so sorry this happened" I said. I can see got a cut on her head. I feel responsible for this.

"Ya I'm fine where's Ned and MJ" Y/N said.
I get up and see them give me a "we're ok" wave at me from the back of the bus.

"They're ok we should get off the bus" I said. I pick her up and set her down outside the bus I go back to make sure everyone else is off and safe.

"Was that from that mysterio guy" Y/N said.

"Probably" I say. I hear a phone ringing it was Y/N phone and the caller ID said Dad. Uh no Tony's calling he's gonna be so mad when he finds out what happened.

"It's my dad I gotta answer" Y/N said.

Y/N POV

"Hey dad"

"Thank god your ok what happened do I need to pick you up, where's Peter"

"No we're fine they're bringing another bus for us to get home"

"And what about Peter"

"He's ok but he blames himself. I gotta go the paramedics want to check us all"

"All right see soon I love you"

"Love you too dad"I said. I go over to Peter who's waiting by the ambulance with Ned and MJ.

"Hey you should get checked for a concussion and get your cut patched up" Peter said. I didn't even know I was bleeding. I bring my hand up to my head and touched my forehead and it stings.

"Ya your probably right" I say.
Turns out I have a mild concussion and a little cut.

"Hey you ready to go home again" peter said.

"Ya I just want to be home" I said.
We get on the bus and I sit next to Peter. I'm was told I was gonna be tired and I was. I put Peters hoodie on and put the hood up the light was hurting my eyes. I laid on Peter for the rest of the ride home.

Peters POV

I love it when Y/N is sleepy and falls asleep on me. The way she grabs my waist and places her head on my chest. But I still feel terrible because of me she has a concussion I didn't mean to hurt her. We get back to the school it's dark out and Y/N is still asleep.

"Hey babe we're here" I say quietly. She groans as she's getting up.

"Was I asleep the whole time" Y/N says in her sleepy voice.

"You are too cute to wake up" I say while I kiss her on cheek.
I walk Y/N to the car and she just flops in her seat still tired.

"Good night Peter" Y/N said almost asleep.

"Good night Y/N" I said.
I get home and May is waiting for me in the living room.

"Hey are you ok the school called me about the bus"May said

"Ya I'm fine " I said heading to my room.

"Hey it couldn't have all been that bad" May said.

"Ya it actually was turns out Mysterio is back and Y/N got hurt because of me" I said.

"Woah what do you mean Y/N got hurt is she ok"May said.

"Well I knew something was about to happen and I didn't do anything to help because of me Y/N got a concussion" I said on the verge of tears.

"Aw Peter that wasn't your fault I know you didn't want Y/N to get hurt but you can't control everything"May said.

"I'm going to bed" I say

"All right good night I love you Peter"May said.