The fight pt.1

Y/N POV

My dad and Bruce finished the time machine but it's not what i was expecting. Like in the movies it would be like a car or a hut tub but it looks way cooler. I look across the room and see Clint with a Mohawk and a sleeve of tattoos. I haven't seen him since he retired again.

"Hey Clint" I say.

"Hey kid. Wow you've grown a lot since the last time i saw you" he says.

"Well you've changed too you have tattoos now I like them" I say pointing them out.

"Alright everybody let's get started" Tony say.
Everyone gets suited up and walk onto the platform.

"See you in a minute" I say.
Then they're gone.

A minute later everyone appears with the stones.

"Great job everybody now let's get working on that gauntlet" dad says. We all follow him and watch him place each stone in gauntlet. We all are silent waiting in anticipation.

"BOOM"

We all look down to the raccoon who's laughing.

"What I had to do it" he says.
Tony finishes the gauntlet now who is gonna snap.

"I'll do it" Bruce says.

"Are you sure" Steve says.
Bruce nods and puts the gauntlet on.

"Woah woah kid can you wait outside something could go wrong and I don't want to you in here when that happens" dad says.
I make my way outside and the room goes in lockdown. I hear Bruce putting all his might into snapping his fingers. Then it's silent. I go back into to room Bruce'a arm looks fried. Then Clint walks to his phone picks it up slowly and starts crying. Then I see an other space ship in the sky with missiles coming towards us.

"Everyone get down"Steve yells.
Dad orders one of his suits to take me out of the building.

"Go" dad says.
Before I can say anything the suit grabs me and flys out of the building. I watch as the missiles hit my home. I'm fighting against the suit to put me down but it holds it's grip. Tears form in my eyes leaving the last of my family under all that rubble.

"Put me down they need to be saved" I say.

"Ms.Stark I can assure your father is still alive" Friday says.

"Put me down"I say.
Then I see these gold portals open with a bunch of people coming through them.

"Kid I need you to get in the suit and find the gauntlet and give it to that captain marvel lady or Carol whatever her name is" I hear my dad say communicating through the suit.

"Ah ok" I say.
The suit attaches piece by piece on me until I can control it. I've only ever used this suit a few times so I'm not the best at controlling it. I fly back down to find everyone and the gauntlet.

"Hello Steve, Nat, Rhodes, anyone" I say.

"Y/N" Clint says from behind me.

"Hey you ok. Do you know who had the gauntlet" I say
He rolls over holding on to the gauntlet.

"Here you go" Clint says to me.

"Are you alright I-" I say before getting cut off by Clint.

"Go get that thing out of here I'll go find everyone else" Clint says.
I fly up to try and find where Carol is and see my dad, Thor and Steve fighting this purple guy who I think is Thanos. Then some shoots me down from behind. I land and I turn around and see three guys behind me. They are much big than me and they are clearly not from earth. Then two of them get taken out from the side which was distracting the other so I took my chance to blast it.

"Good shot,uh sorry I don't know your name" a voice says.
I turn around and see Spider-Man.

"Peter" I say.
I take off my helmet to show my face.
His mask fades off of him and I see Peters face.

"Y/N" Peter says.
I hug him with every once of love I have for him.

"So your Iron Woman" Peter says.
I laugh.

"Come on we need to get this out of here"I say dragging grim with me.