Friends

Peters POV

Wow Y/N is talking to and it's something other than school work.

"Are we friends" Y/N asks
I smile for a second.

"Ya we're friends"I say.

"Good" she says.
Then I feel her head on my shoulder I put my arm around her she flinched and sprung up sitting straight in her seat.

"Do you want to hang out after school and work on this at my place " i say.

"Um I don't know my dad will be worried he doesn't know you" Y/N said.

"If you'd like I can met him first" I asked.

"No that's ok maybe next time my dad is very protective"Y/N said.

"It's ok" I said.

"But maybe I can stay after school and we can met up in the library" she said.
I smile

"Ya that would be great" I said.
Y/N smiles. School ends and I walk over to the library to save us a table. She comes in a few minutes later she smiles when she sees me. I start to try and put back together a old robotic arm that I made a year ago.

"Do you need some help with that" Y/N asks

"Uh ya I can't understand how to connect the controls" I say.

She leans towards it and starts working on she's going so fast I don't know what's going on.

"There you go all done" she says like it was nothing.

"Wow that was cool how did you do that" I say.

"My dads a engineer I picked up on few things" she says smiling all proud.

"Would you like to hang out with me and my friends tomorrow before school I think they'll like you" I say.

"Ya that would be nice I don't have many friends" Y/N said
There was a silence between us and I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Do you like movies?" I asked
Wow Peter nice one.

"Yes I love movies" she replied.

"Have you seen Star Wars" I asked.

"Oh corse I've seen Star Wars it's the best" she says.
She's smart and loves Star Wars she's awesome.

"So where's James" I asked I don't want to bring him up but I want to know why she was even with him.

Her face goes blank all of a sudden.

"Uh I really don't know the last time I saw him was a week ago" she said.

"Oh , can I ask how you guys met?" I say

"Um I don't want to talk about it it's just a lot of memories" she said

I don't want to push her and I think I know what memories she's talking about.

"I see" I say

Y/N phone rings she picks it up and starts talking to who I think is her dad. The call ends.

"Sorry I have to go my dad wants me home I'll see you tomorrow" She said while packing her stuff up.

"Ok see you tomorrow" I say
I follow her to the school doors and watch her get in the car as it drives off I think of all we talked about how open she was with me and how that was the most she said in the 2 months she's been here.