One more chance

Y/N POV

We're waiting for everyone to come home from Wakanda when we hear the Queens jet landing. I run outside to see them but Wanda, Sam, Bucky,vision aren't here.

"What happened" I ask.

"Thanos happened" Thor says.

"What about my dad and Peter are they still in space"I say

"We don't know" Bruce says
We go to the lab and try to call Fury but he doesn't pick up. I get tired and go to my room but I can't sleep. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling and at my window waiting for dad and Peter to come but nothing happens.

20 days later

I'm getting something to eat when everyone starts running outside. I look outside and see a ship landing on the lawn I run outside and see my dad and some blue robot with him but no Peter. I run to the ship to see my dad who looks weak and starving. I hug him for a few minutes before letting go.

"Where's Peter" I say.

"He didn't make it" dad says in a sorrowful voice.
My heart stopped hearing those words my worst fear is true. I fall to ground in tears. It felt like the world stopped. Nat sits next to me holding me just how Peter would which makes me realize I'm never gonna hold him again or feel the same without him.

"Come on let's go inside" Nat says
I get up and go to my room I have tears soaking my shirt. I go to change and see Peters hoodie on the ground. I pick it up and squeeze it. It still smells like him. I put it on and lay in bed looking through all of our photos together.

A few weeks later my dad was talking about moving into a cabin out of town. I'm thinking of going back and forth from the city to country for more training.

2 years later

I'm at the avengers compound when I see the security camera screen. There's this guy with a van.

"Uh Nat someone is at the front gate" I say
She springs up.

"Is this live" Nat says.

"Ya" I say.

"Open the gate" Nat says.
We let him in and his name is Scott but is known by antman. He tells us about some quantum science stuff that I can't remember.

"What's your point"Steve says
I don't think any of us could understand what science language he was speaking.

"Time travel we can bring everyone back" Scott said.
My full attention goes to Scott.

"What"I say.

"I know it's crazy" Scott says.

"No let's do it we can bring back everyone it's worth a shot"I say.

"Well your dad is gonna have agree to help" Steve says.

"We let's go ask" I say.
We all get in the car and head to the cabin. When we get there Pepper is in her garden watering her plants. I remember when we started that I was still upset about Peter. She told me to plant a flower in his memory so I did. I'm not sure what the flowers name is but their small with red pedals and a yellow center. I liked it because his Spider-Man suit was red but underneath it was Peter who was the light in my life. Everyone went inside but I stayed outside it's nice and peaceful here. I can hear the birds chirpping and chipmunks running around. After a while I started to get cold so I went inside. I see my dad working on something everyone else was watching from behind.

"I did it" Tony says.
Everyone comes around to see.

"Great let's get started" Scott says.
We get back to the avengers lab where Tony and Bruce are working on the machine. I'm in the training room finishing up on my workout when Nat walks in.

"You've really improved I'm proud of you" Nat says

"Thanks you taught me everything " i say.

"Your really strong do you know that. You lost all your friends your boyfriend, family and you still want to help. I don't know how you do it"Nat says.

"Well when there's a chance to bring them back I at least want to try it's awful what happened but we can fix it now" I say.

"Your right we should try just remember to think about what could go wrong too" Nat says.

"Like what" I said.

"I don't know this to me sounds too easy to me" Nat says.

"Well there isn't really any other way we can do this" I say.

"Your probably right" Nat says.
I continue my workout and I'm done for the day.