The fight

Y/N POV

I wake up on the cold cement floor. I sit up and see a silhouette ahead of me.

"Ah your up just in time" a man said.

"Who are you" I ask.

"You probably know me as mysterio" he says

"What do you want from me" I say

"I know your boyfriend and father will do anything for you so thank for your help I'll be getting what I need any minute now" he said.

"Beck let her go I have what you want" a voice said. It was Peter.

"Hand over the device then I'll let her go" mysterio said
Peter hands him Friday and he lets me go I run over to Peter and hug him.

"Did you really just give that guy my dads software" I whisper in Peters ear.

"Come on I'll tell you later"Peter said.
Then I see everyone drop from the ceiling.

"Come here Y/N " Nat said.
I run over to her and we get out there. I look over my shoulder and Peter doesn't look right none of them do they're fighting air. The it hit me Peter said the drones causes illusions. See Beck coming up behind Peter and he's getting beat up.

"Nat we have to help Peter look" I said.

"Stay here I'll be right back" Nat said.
She ran off to help everyone else. I can still see Peter getting punched again and again I know he has super strength but he's getting more and more weak.

Peters POV

Ah man I need to get up. I look around and see Y/N everywhere I try and ignore it but then I hear her scream. I run around trying to find her then I see her walking towards me I run at her and she kicks me in the side and has me on the ground. I need to snap out of this illusion she's not here. I try and find anyone who can help me but it's all dark then I sense something coming it's Beck. I dough left to avoid another hit. Then I see Y/N she's on the ground dead. I go over to see if it's real the I feel something has stabbed me. Everything around me fades away I look down at my side I see blood filling up my hands as I cover my wound.

"It's easy to fool someone when they're already fooling themselves" Beck said coming over to me.

"Peter get up" I hear.
Then Wanda takes him out with a huge rock.

"Thanks" I say
She smiles at me.

"Oh my god Peter are you ok" I hear Y/N as she comes over to me.

"W w wait stay right there is it actually you" I said.

Y/N POV

"W w wait stay right there is it actually you"Peter says.

"Peter it's me" I say as I walk over to help him. Once he touched me he knew it was the real me. We were walking out when Peter stopped and got behind me. Then gun shots start going off Peter picks me up and swings away. Dad blew up the drone that shot at us.

"That was a close one" I say as Peter sets me on the ground.
Peter stands for a second then clasps into my arms his weight bringing me down with him.

"Peter"I say shaking him.
I noticed how much blood he was losing at a concerning rate. He didn't move only to breathe.

"Dad what do we do he's bleeding out" I shout.

"We have to get him to med bay we can't take him to the hospital in his suit I'll take him and fly there it's the fastest way"dad says picking up Peters body.